Client record card - feedback and suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm returning to salon work after a spell doing mobile work and have reviewed my client record card to ensure its still entirely relevant to the nature of my work. I've updated it somewhat and would appreciate feedback and suggestions before I adopt it as the new CRC.

Have I missed anything out?
Have I put anything unnecessary?
Is my cancellations/no-show policy reasonable?
Any other suggestions?

I realise that a lot of info appears to be missing at first glance, but this is covered in the aftercare advice leaflet, and the client signs the declaration to say she will follow the after care advice, so this is covered elsewhere.

I've tried to attach a link to the document but it wont let me so I have copied and pasted the relevant info below:

Name
Address
Telephone
Email
History (i.e condition of skin, cuticles & nails)
Contraindications
Medical conditions
Medication
Allergies
Occupation & hobbies/activities

· I understand that I am responsible for informing the salon of any medical details, medication, pre existing conditions and allergies prior to any treatment.
· I understand that it is my responsibility to care for and maintain my nails in accordance with the after care advice once I leave the salon, and that any maintenance and repairs must be paid for.
· I confirm that I am not knowingly suffering from any communicable infection or disease.
· I understand that a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given for appointment changes or cancellations, and that a cancellation fee of £15 may apply for changes and cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice. If I fail to attend an appointment I understand that I may be charged the full price of the treatment booked and that a non refundable deposit may be required for future appointments.
Signed ____________
Print Name ____________
Date _____________

TREATMENT RECORD
Include:
· Date of treatment
· Type of treatment
· Colour/design
· Advice given
· Client purchases
· Client signature

Your info seems to be similar to mine. The only thing I also have in mine is a section to record what I have used during the treatment.
I also have doctors name and phone number

Latest posts

Back