Client record card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuschia

Reaction score
Dear all

I am currently doing city & guilds manicure and pedicure course. Our homework is to design a client record card.

Looking for some help please re: the information I need to include on this? Also if anyones got a picture or link to an example I could look at that'd be really really helpful :hug:

I'm sure I have seen a record card that had a simple illustration of left hand and right hand where you could note on the hands any problems/contra-indications the client has with their nails/cuticles.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Dont you have a picture af a consultation card...most good beauty care and nail books usually have a picture which gives a good example of all the information you should include on a consultation form....ive not seen any with pictures of hands on but sounds like a good idea..as it would probably enable you to record more detailed information about the clients hands and nails more easily.

name, address, tel number, date of birth, occupation,hobbies, reason for treatment,
nail shape, nail length, condition of nails, nail length and shape required,
any medications, treatment plan, aftercare advice, any products the client has purchased, products and colours used on client, clents signature and date.
and breath lol. hth

My textbook does not have a picture of a nail client record card in it. I'll see how I go with it :)

Dont you have a picture af a consultation card...most good beauty care and nail books usually have a picture which gives a good example of all the information you should include on a consultation form....ive not seen any with pictures of hands on but sounds like a good idea..as it would probably enable you to record more detailed information about the clients hands and nails more easily.

name, address, tel number, date of birth, occupation,hobbies, reason for treatment,
nail shape, nail length, condition of nails, nail length and shape required,
any medications, treatment plan, aftercare advice, any products the client has purchased, products and colours used on client, clents signature and date.
and breath lol. hth

Thanks for replying with all that info, that'll be really useful.
Wow that's quite alot of info to go on one card:eek: !!! or is some of that info for the client consultation form?? I have been asked to design a client consultation form and client record card??

Also with data protection and everything are we supposed to put client name and address on client record card aaarrgggghhhh!

Nicki i have sent you a pm

Latest posts

Back