Client record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
ok im getting bogged down with cards, so many trearments so many different its begining to look silly, for instance new client comes for hd brows, lvl, nails thats 3 different cards.

when i spoke to trainer she said if you dont fill appropriate card in then i wont be insured....

but i was thinking if i could just have under my company name, i was going to take every card to someone get them to put on one simples. plus i am running out of room.

does anyone else do this ? xx

If I would offer many treatments id definitely would have made one card with all information needed, so I can just fill in the necessary information :) I just made template for my nailcare record card, corrections still needed:
rsz_1rsz_funkynails_record_card.jpg

I think doing it VeryBusyBunnys way would be best!

The initial pain be transferring all old cards to new ones but could do that gradually and after that its plain sailing!

Could you not have an a4 page landscape split into 3/4 sections, each section labeled such as brows nails etc... Use te top few lines for the consultation on that treatment area and the rest lined for you to fill in as you do treatments to document improvements or extra information for next time, Also just a space to put the colour you used for the polish, that way everything for every client is on one card? Xoxo

Maybe speak with your insurance company and find out what they require of you.

Then you know if what your doing is right and if you can cut down on anything. Maybe see if you can move it all on to one A4 split into relevant sections then on the back have a little table with date, treatment, comments, after care given and price charged.

I do this but I only need to keep basic details, a bit about recent surgery, medication, allergies. GP's details.

I add in more info like email address, date of birth and their marketing prefrences. I print this onto A5 card.

I'm happy to forward you a copy of mine if you'd lie to look at it or use it as a template?

I know this is an old post but please could I have a look at it? Thanks a lot

Then you know if what your doing is right and if you can cut down on anything. Maybe see if you can move it all on to one A4 split into relevant sections then on the back have a little table with date, treatment, comments, after care given and price charged.

I do this but I only need to keep basic details, a bit about recent surgery, medication, allergies. GP's details.

I add in more info like email address, date of birth and their marketing prefrences. I print this onto A5 card.

I'm happy to forward you a copy of mine if you'd lie to look at it or use it as a template?

I too would be incredibly grateful to see your template. It sounds ideal. The whole 'client consultation card' thing properly messes with my head. Our college ones were like war and peace!

Thank you so much in advance x

Please could I be cheeky and get a copy of it too? Xxxx

If you could on me your email address I will happily do it when I'm back in work on Tuesday

Hi

Would it be possible if i could have a look too xx

wow this is an old post!! in the end i had one made took a while, spoke to my insurer and they said fine. its on a4 very thin card. with everything on,
this reallyt took a while to sort but im happy as larry with result, i do want to go on a data base but im scared lol. maybe next year xx

Could I be cheeky too and possibly have a copy?

Sorry to butt in... Do you do record card and consultation for each treatment? Or one form for both consultation/record card for each treatment, hope that makes sense... And do you just get the client to look over it on next appointment and sign to say no changes or fill in a new one? Xx

Abbie,
I have my own printed on a4 paper. On the front is the consultation form that the client fills in themselves and then on the back I have space for recording treatments, notes etc. All very simple but works x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I found sunbed cards are the best, on the back there's room for the date, treatment and price etc. I found them on eBay for £10 for 200 cards. Everything I need to write is one on card.

I know its a while ago now but could you send me a copy please - I tried to get done today and didn't realise they all come seperatly - how annoying? Thanks in advance

Abbie,
I have my own printed on a4 paper. On the front is the consultation form that the client fills in themselves and then on the back I have space for recording treatments, notes etc. All very simple but works x

Thanks so much :) so one for all basically on the back write what treatment etc? X

That's what I use :) xx

Latest posts

Back