Client record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nems2013

Dropdeadgorgeous
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm hoping some one can help me. I'm starting a mobile business that's mainly toward gelish nails. I'm also going to offer threading, lash and brow treatments. Just wondering what record cards are good to write all the information necessary? Not just aimed at beauty or nails of that makes sense. When I look on beauty suppliers websites it's not very clear.
Also an appointment book? It's just me and I need it going up to the evenings. Thanks x

Hi, I'm a mobile beautician & I got my record cards from Beauty Express. You can get appointment books from there too - personally I just use a diary - day to page for another space - great ones from Paperchase.

Thank you for getting back to me! What ones in particular did you get? There are so many different kinds of client record cards on there. I think I will just use a normal diary now for appointments, thanks x

That's ok! I use the 'Beauty Record Card' which is a beige-y colour - they may have changed the design in the new catalogue. If you are just doing nails, I think they do a nails only one.

Sorry double post - they may do a waxing/threading one too? Not looked!

I use a normal day per page diary and pencil lol. I have the harmony record cards but am thinking of changing as they ask for sssssooo much info!

Latest posts

Back