Client record for a teenager

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,
I done a set of overlays for a new client Friday night,she was chuffed with em n give me an extra £5er,shes booked me in to do her nieces nails in three weeks time,whos 15,for a surprise birthday present,should i still be proffesional and do a client record, and give her an after care list as im assuming it will be just a one off for someone as young as this?

Yes absolutely. I would. I would also preferably require a parent/guardian to sign a consent form also. At the end of the day they are a minor and you need parental consent to carry out a treatment on them.

Yes absolutely. I would. I would also preferably require a parent/guardian to sign a consent form also. At the end of the day they are a minor and you need parental consent to carry out a treatment on them.

Ditto x

You need to do as has been said above or you are not covered by your insurance hun
you also need the parental consent for all under 16s hth

You need to do as has been said above or you are not covered by your insurance hun
you also need the parental consent for all under 16s hth
OK THANXS ALL THAT HELPSXXX

Latest posts

Back