Client record keeping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytherapist2127

Reaction score
I’m a self employed beauty therapist currently renting a space in a local hairdressers. I’m looking to find the best way to record client consultation/consent forms? Does anyone know any apps that could help? Or am I best keeping paper copies?

Our software which is a booking software is a great shoutout! Check out our website to find out more! I hope you like it, if not we wish you the best of luck!

As we do supply software that does this I may be a bit biased, but I think there are some definite advantages to electronic forms. The obvious one is that it is just more convenient, look a customers name in the system and you can at a click see all the forms they have filled out, which ones are outstanding etc. Or you can also email a link to customers the day before and they can fill the form out at home, streamlining your arrival process.

I use type form and do all my forms on there that way they can do them online or from their phone and all the info gets sent to me and it stays on the platform its really easy and its free

Latest posts

Back