Client records/consultation 'cards'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
I'm wanting to start an online database for my clients.

I would like it to cover the basics ie. name, address etc and a few of my own questions.

Does anyone know of a good online database system where I could do this kind of thing or is it not really recommended due to clients not being able to sign it?

I'd preferably like to try a free system to see if it does actually work how I'd like it to for my business.

I was always trained to make sure clients sign their cards incase of an insurance claim. I don't think I would be bothered with an online database for that reason.

No that's what I thought, I just really hate having paperwork.. I'm a tech geek!

There are systems available that your client can sign, like you sign when you get a parcel. You can also email it to them and as they fill it in and email it back it is like their declaration.

I'm just looking into systems now.

Vic x

Do you use salon software currently? You could have an online database and then create a disclaimer form that each client needs to sign, to cover you?

It depends what the disclaimer says @Lapixstrel. You can't have a disclaimer that allows a salon not to patch test for example. Most disclaimers aren't worth the paper they're written on. You could possibly have one that confirms the online data is true and correct but I don't think virtual signatures are that difficult x

Virtual signatures sound amazing anyway, I love tech! [emoji3] x

Latest posts

Back