Client refusal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaylan16

Beauty Therapist
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wondering if any could help me or share any of there past experiences.

Has anyone refused a client before? If so how did you go about it? I’m really struggling to figure out what is best as I don’t want to upset my client but I can’t continue doing treatments on her anymore.

Thanks

Jay

I have to say that I haven't ever refused a client, but really wished I had been able to sometimes. Can you tell us what the reason is for not treating her any longer?

Kx

Yes! I had a client make a racist remark in the salon so I said next time its probably best you look for another stylist as I cannot condone that behaviour here!

Yes! I had a client make a racist remark in the salon so I said next time its probably best you look for another stylist as I cannot condone that behaviour here!
Totally reasonable!

Yes I would happily sack clients - one made me miserable so told her goodbye

Thank you girls. It was due to really poor hygiene reasons (I won’t go into great details) but I just couldnt continue my treatments on her. Managed to deal with it though and I won’t be seeing her again.

Jay x

Thank you girls. It was due to really poor hygiene reasons (I won’t go into great details) but I just couldnt continue my treatments on her. Managed to deal with it though and I won’t be seeing her again.

Jay x
Oh no how awkward .......I'm usually good with words but wouldn't even know how to deal with this one.....can you tell us what you said in case this ever comes up for us I wouldn't even know where to start x

Latest posts

Back