Client return dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare_bear

Reaction score
ok here's the background:

we had a very successful stylist in the salon, very very good at cutting but she left some time last year to have her baby, now she has come back part time. We have sent letters out to some of her old clients with money off vouchers to try and entice them back, but we didn't get the response we were hoping. They were super loyal to her as they moved with her when she moved to us from another salon, and her column was always chock-a-block.

so besides the vouchers and letters sent out, would anyone be able to offer and possible advice? i think its a simple case of tough luck really and i don't know how likely the clients are to come back, but we are willing to try anything, it'd be nice for her to earn at least some more than she does at the moment as she now has a hungry mouth to feed.

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

xxx

That's a difficult one, especially as you have already contacted her old clients. My only suggestion would be to get in new clients for her. Maybe have a notice in the shop window for passing trade, or a board outside, with a special offer. Sorry can't be of more help. Just like to mention that I think you are very caring over your staff. No wonder she has come back to you. :lol:

Latest posts

Back