client returned lol (mrs lee)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovynails

Reaction score
well mrs lee returned
:?
first thing she says is well i dont like to moan about things :shock:
so she has a moan about the weather her neighbour and her nail

so whats the problem i ask ,i hear your not happy :D
well she says its a bit thick this thumb :twisted: i dont know what u were thinking when u did them :gun: ,im still smiling at this point as she starts bitching about everything in her life :shock: so i change the conversion back to what she is here for :!:
i thought you checked your nails 4 times before u left when i did them and they were fine for u.
well yes they were then my neighbour looked at them :!: (huh whats that got to do with any thing)
so what would u like me to do :twisted:
shall i soak them off for you as your not getting on with them ;)

well no she says .

so what do you want me to do (she bitches a bit more,)i say i have a small time slot for you what is u want me to do :twisted: she ignores me again :twisted:

so im getting a bit pi##ed off at this point and one of the beauticians cant stop laughing in the back room.

then she says well if u could just file it around the thumb for me :?: :!:
so i do that in two seconds (with the coarse side of buffer lol)and she is then fine with it :!: :!: and starts looking at the rest of the nails :!:
so i say about soaking off again ;) ,that we could fit her later to soak as she is having so many problems ;) and she gets up and says no they are fine see you in 3 weeks,and is gone still mumbling to herself.

and i kept smiling through out :D probably causing i was imaging her with a file up her butt
god help me in three weeks :D :hic: (un less she is back before) anyway my boss said if she comes back again moaning when there is nothing wrong she will ban her :D

sorry nothing more exciting happened :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it went ok matey

:D :D

Well done girl ... you stood firm in your corner and now she knows you are not a pushover.

Sounds like you handled it very well. She may always be a moaner, but once she realises that she is not going to get anything for free she won't be so keen to 'try it on again'.

Sounds like she is a very dissatisfied and unhappy lady ... I'm sure with a little flannel and a few nice comments about anything. ie don't you look lovely today or I like your hair or ANYTHING complimentary (if you can find something) you will have her eaying out of your hand.

Good for you Groovy! I'm glad it went okay. Just keep thinking of that nail file!!! :D

Kx

Dear Groovy,
I have been following your past problem and I must say I found it really entertaining, I am glad she has not made you lose your sense of humour. Sounds to me like you handled yourself very professionaly. I am sure you are feeling very proud of yourself.

I think most of us nail tecs/beauticians have had customers like Mrs Lee at some point in our lives, but those type of clients are not worth worrying about. Your next client is normally ''Normal'' and nice, and will leave you delighted with her nails and can't thankyou enough.

Keep up the good work! and well done.

Sharon X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back