Client said that eyelash extensions came off next day how long do yours last????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi all,

I did a clients eyelash extensions last week and she phoned me today complaining that they all came off the next day?? just wondering how long their supposed to last surely washing face etc would make a difference to this:rolleyes: anybody have any hints like what glue is best etc?

Like to know any feed back appreciated:hug:

Kate x

do you mean the little stick on lashes? I find they usually last about 1-2 weeks. Did she use an oily make up remover, this can make the lashes come away? Might be worth trying to find out what she used to remove makeup etc

Are you trained to do this treatment hun,
if so they should have answered all these basic questions on your training,
who was it ?
(we will get them for you lol )

I would say your client may be trying it on to get her money back. I had a client say her nails (all of them) fell off the day after I did them! She told me this two weeks later and asked me to re-do them. I looked at her nails and it looked like they had been ripped off and when I confronted her she had took them herself as she had to go to hospital.

I doubt even the crappest therapist in the world could put lashes on that fall off the very next day! Most will stay on although it can be normal for a few to fall out over the course of a week.

I know some clients find them irritating so pull them out themselves and as above oil will weaken the glue and they will fall off, but again not all of them within 24 hrs.

If shes after a refund then let her have one and dont worry about your abilities. People come along to try us so have faith! If in doubt do a couple of trials on your friends and see how long they last on them!

Kate x

I would say your client may be trying it on to get her money back. I had a client say her nails (all of them) fell off the day after I did them! She told me this two weeks later and asked me to re-do them. I looked at her nails and it looked like they had been ripped off and when I confronted her she had took them herself as she had to go to hospital.

I doubt even the crappest therapist in the world could put lashes on that fall off the very next day! Most will stay on although it can be normal for a few to fall out over the course of a week.

I know some clients find them irritating so pull them out themselves and as above oil will weaken the glue and they will fall off, but again not all of them within 24 hrs.

If shes after a refund then let her have one and dont worry about your abilities. People come along to try us so have faith! If in doubt do a couple of trials on your friends and see how long they last on them!

Kate x

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your reply she was really fussy when I went there and had over and the above treatment her lashes were really thick by the time I'd left so to say they came off the next day yes maybe she is trying it on as I am going back to her for the very same thing that you have mentioned for nails yes she said they have come OFF TOO!!! so I am replacing them for free to shut her up it might of been me tho that as I was trying a new routine so I will do them but the eyelashes :irked: I don't think so!!

Thanks again

Kate xxx

Latest posts

Back