Client saying L&P free edge has snapped off on same day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather27

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so hopefully i'm doing it correctly?!

Had a message from a client today saying that the free edge (white in this instance) has snapped off on friday night, I only did them friday afternoon!
I have never had this happen before so i'm unsure if its something i may have done or it is through banging?
I use the reverse method and they were bitten nails with very small nail plates and I extended the nail bed with cover pink.
The fact is that she only text me this afternoon 48 hours after it supposedly happened. How do i tackle this situation as i'm mobile and would charge for a repair but as of yet i've never been asked to repair when it is not their appointment and feel that as it was on the same day the client will feel that i've done something wrong?

Thanks x

Hi this is my first post so hopefully i'm doing it correctly?!

Had a message from a client today saying that the free edge (white in this instance) has snapped off on friday night, I only did them friday afternoon!
I have never had this happen before so i'm unsure if its something i may have done or it is through banging?
I use the reverse method and they were bitten nails with very small nail plates and I extended the nail bed with cover pink.
The fact is that she only text me this afternoon 48 hours after it supposedly happened. How do i tackle this situation as i'm mobile and would charge for a repair but as of yet i've never been asked to repair when it is not their appointment and feel that as it was on the same day the client will feel that i've done something wrong?

Thanks x

Ask her what she was doing when it 'snapped' off .

Thanks Jackie, I will ask her. Is this something that can happen when sculpting on bitten nails and extending the nail bed so that its onto the form then butting white up against it. I've been doing nails for 8 months but never come across this?

Latest posts

Back