Client says she usually has 250 bonds!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky-Steele

Reaction score
Hi
I've got a lady booked in for a consultation this weekend.
She has asked questions about the hair, as you do.
When I said I usually use around 150 X 1g pieces she said she usually has 250, and everyone she knows has 250 bonds!
She said she usually has beauty works and I'm sure they are 1g strands!
I have never, used more than 200!
What are people's thoughts?
X

It's a lot! And chances are u will struggle to fit them in so I would think she is exaggerating to get more for her money ( unless she has a massive moon head of course!) offer to remove her set she has in and count them! [emoji38]

It's a lot! And chances are u will struggle to fit them in so I would think she is exaggerating to get more for her money ( unless she has a massive moon head of course!) offer to remove her set she has in and count them! [emoji38]
thankyou. She's already had them removed or I would have!
Would you even offer trying to put 250 in?
I have told her I will obviously take a look at her hair on Saturday but if she does want 250 ordering the price will increase as the price quoted was for a standard full head of 150-200
Do you think that is the right thing to say?
Also wouldn't 250 X 1g bonds be very heavy and harsh on the head? Xx

thankyou. She's already had them removed or I would have!
Would you even offer trying to put 250 in?
I have told her I will obviously take a look at her hair on Saturday but if she does want 250 ordering the price will increase as the price quoted was for a standard full head of 150-200
Do you think that is the right thing to say?
Also wouldn't 250 X 1g bonds be very heavy and harsh on the head? Xx

It depends how much hair she has and how big her head is! I've done 250 bonds before but the client had extremely thick hair and she needed that many to create the look she wanted.

I've had a client that had really thick hair so we ordered 250 strands.. I was struggling to fit them in without fitting them to all the red zones.. I fitted about 180 strands and she wasn't happy with it and just told me to "stick them everywhere, I'm not bothered if you can see them" as her previous tech used to fit them wherever she could, I already guessed this as I could see her previous bonds in her fb pics sticking out on the "sideburn" areas! I'm sure you know the client isn't always right & some techs do things differently. So yeah, unless her hair is very thick and she has a big enough head it might be the case that 250 strands would be good but I would never apply to the red zones for the sake of fitting them all in like my client suggested xx

Would you usually increase the price of they were having 250 bonds?

Would you usually increase the price of they were having 250 bonds?

Of course! You want to actually make some money [emoji1]

You need to buy more hair, and take into account the extra time it'll take to fit.

Hell yes increase the price! If that's what she wants then buy that many , u can always explain later that they might not all fit! She can always take away the excess for next time so u still get paid x

Latest posts

Back