Client sensitive to eyebrow tint-can I still tint lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah84

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had this client for nearly 10 years. I've tinted her lashes n brows without issues, however over the last year her eyebrows have started reacting. I've stopped, done patch tests, and even used a lesser peroxide. But yo no avail! As mentioned I can still tint her lashes without rant reaction
Has anyone else been through this?
she decided to try somewhere else for her eyebrows( they were getting so pale).. & she didn't react!!!
Do any of you use a product you've found better for sensitive skins??
Appreciate the help:) x

That is odd. I do find that Hairwell tints cause less stinging for lash tints than other ones I've tried. There was another thread I was reading earlier talking about how people were reacting to Reflectocil.... What tint are you using? Some people just build up an intolerance to products but seems odd that her eyes are ok.
Good luck x

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

My main concern would be insurance - if she suddenly reacts to your eyelash tint I think you'd be on dodgy ground seeing as she now has a history of reacting to that brand of tint.

Cheers guys...
I'm using the brand you mention beginning with "r" ( I just can't spell it:). I also read that thread. Think I'll revert to using salon systems. Thanks again for your input:)x

Latest posts

Back