Client traumatic incident/suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I was with a long standing client of mine tonight who has went through quite a frightening ordeal. I knew as soon as I pulled into her driveway that something had happened as front porch glass door was all boarded up and there was hack marks in her main hall door.
I'm with her every two weeks and the night after the last time I was there 4 masked men were attempting to break in at 9pm in the evening..the house is very secure and has CCTV and a safe room so they didn't get in. My client was telling me all about it tonight and she's obviously very shaken up. Even her little boy whos 2 got frightened by me ringing the doorbell as the whole house is alarmed now constantly and he got scared in case it was the men coming back :(

I want to offer her a treatment or something to help make her feel a bit better but I wasn't sure how to offer it or even was it appropriate...does anyone have any suggestions?
I feel so bad for her and her family going through something like that.

Oh my goodness that is awful! Poor woman!

It would be lovely if maybe you could buy her a nice bunch of flowers or some choccies x

I am sure she would appreciate the thought regardless of what you decide x

Maybe send her a voucher. My sister's friend recently lost her husband.
My sister is a massage therapist and when she went to the funeral she gave her a card with the voucher in. Can't remember exactly what she wrote but it was along the lines of 'I can't mend your broken heart but I can offer you some pampering when you feel up to it'.
She worded it much better than that and she did have her massage and it was nice for her to get out.
So maybe a voucher with a card and write something about wanting to help her relax a little bit.

Maybe send her a voucher. My sister's friend recently lost her husband.
My sister is a massage therapist and when she went to the funeral she gave her a card with the voucher in. Can't remember exactly what she wrote but it was along the lines of 'I can't mend your broken heart but I can offer you some pampering when you feel up to it'.
She worded it much better than that and she did have her massage and it was nice for her to get out.
So maybe a voucher with a card and write something about wanting to help her relax a little bit.

I think this is a lovely idea. I have done similar in the past and think that when someone has gone through something like this, a little reminder that there are lovely people out there, and that they care, is wonderful. Hope things get better for her x

Thanks Geeks...I think a voucher is a great idea. She's a great client and has been with me since the beginning. I'll get a nice card and pop the voucher in there.

Latest posts

Back