Client Trouble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J555_SXY

Reaction score
hi all just need your advice opinons on a client i did her nails on saturday and everythin went well she said she loved them and i made sure she was happy with them but i've just recieved a txt from her and she is now sayin that she is unhappy with the quality and she demands that i give her money back tonight what should i do ?

did she say why she was unhappy with them?

no she just said that she is not happy with the quality of the work done on her nails and she is not satisfied after paying £25 and she would like her money back she said its nothing personal just very unhappy with them i haven't txt her back cause i dont know what to say its like if your not happy with them you should of said on the day or not bothered to pay for them please someone help!!! x

yes you need to ask her why she does not like them. make sure you see them and DONT commit to anything until you have had a chance to look at them.

you need to point out to her that she said she loved them, what made her change her mind??

hmmmmm. sounds a bit odd, first she says she loves them and now she doesnt??? sounds fishy to me.

If it were me i would tell her she said she was happy with them and see what her reaction is.

yeah i will just scared lol no one has every demanded there money back i have no idea y she has changed her mind maybe she just needs the money i just dont understand some people y have them done grrr so what shall i txt her back :eek: x

I would explain that you will go round and look at the nails, get her to explain what she doesn't like about them, i.e. The length and offer to rectify the problems. Explain that it isn't possible to give her a refund due to the cost of the products used and the fact that you've taken the time to do her nails.
Be firm and assertive and don't let her walk all over you. I bet once you offer to rectify them she's not too bothered. Hope that helps x
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the problem is with saying she liked them initially is that sometimes it takes a couple of days to see if there is any lifting,then the realisation hits that they dont always look as good as they do when they are first done.Not saying this is the case with you hun,but it does happen.

Try not to worry:hug:,ask to see them or ask her what it is that's wrong.If she has any lifting re do the said nails.Tell her you will sort the issues she has out but you dont offer refunds.You would rather correct the issue.

But wait for her to tell you what is the problem and do look at them first before commiting to anything.

i would text back that you dont offer refunds unless the nails are faulty (this gives her the chance to tell you what the problem is with them , if any). tell her that you gave her the chance to voice any concerns at the time of the appointment, that she said she loved them and that you are sorry she has changed her mind and you will fix any faults but a refund is not possible.

thanks everyone such great advice i will try not to let her walk all over me claire :eek: lol x

just be polite yet firm. you'll be fine ! xx

i worry so much lol thanks tigi x

i've txt but not sent yet lol hi lisa what seems to be the problem with them i am more than happy 2 come back and correct any problems but im afraid i do not give refunds due 2 the cost of the products and time taken 2 do them

does that sounds ok im so nervous lol x

i've txt but not sent yet lol hi lisa what seems to be the problem with them i am more than happy 2 come back and correct any problems but im afraid i do not give refunds due 2 the cost of the products and time taken 2 do them

does that sounds ok im so nervous lol x

Yeah that sounds good. Let us know what she says x
Posted via Mobile Device

This is why I hate texting!! :irked: It's a great way to communicate with clients and send reminders, but this kind of text is just not acceptable!!

I would text back and say "If you'd like to ring me when you get a chance, I will be happy to discuss the matter"... or better still, ring her yourself.

Don't let this knock your confidence and be confident when you speak to her.

Let us know how it all works out :hug:

no reply so far

i totally agree its annoyin when people speak there mind in a txt but they wudnt dare speak to you and say it i wud ring her back but not very confident like that lol and a little scared x thanks karen

I know this may be too late,, but I wouldn't text. You are offering a professional service and I think telephoning the said person and talking to them directly is better.
I think what you worded in your text is perfect, but couldn't you phone and say this?
Be firm with her if you're sure your work is good....usually it's something they've done.
The times a client will try and blame the nail tech and then once the conversation starts,,,you discover they don't wear their gloves,,, use the oil,,,,etc, etc.
I hope you get it sorted....best of Luck! xxx

i totally agree its annoyin when people speak there mind in a txt but they wudnt dare speak to you and say it i wud ring her back but not very confident like that lol and a little scared x

If you're in this industry you have to be able to handle the public with confidence...this could be the start to hep you gain that. x

thanks i know i should of rang her just not confident enough and i know i wud say somethin bad if she annoyed me lol x

Latest posts

Back