SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashgalc

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I recently came across this lash company with excellent reviews on one of their lash glues. I’m talking about a month and a half great retention!

Im currently using another lash glue that works wonders but wanted to try a different one just cause I wanted to look for another go to lash glue.

This new client booked for a 2pm slot on a Friday saying she was coming from a location about 15 minutes away from my place. That same morning she texted me saying she missed her train and if it’s possible to reschedule that same day because she had a shoot the following day. I was completely booked that day but because she had a shoot the next day I offered to EXTEND my hours for her. My hours are from 10am-6pm she came at 9:30 and I didn’t finish until 12! She came in signed my consultation form, layed on my table and before anything I noticed she had previous extensions on which were super thick and glued to more than 2 of her lashes! Couldn’t work over them had to remove them and didn’t charge her for it. By the end of the session she loved the final result and was on her way.

she messaged me today (Monday) saying that most of her lashes had fallen out and that she wanted a refund for it. I explained to her that I cannot give her a refund but will gladly redo them or remove them free of charge! And she further went on to critique my work and so on. I let her know that I proudly stand behind my work! Great isolation, pretty great fans (not to toot my own horn) and that I was sorry That there was retention issues but that the glue I used does not define my work! She had continued to say that I’m stealing people’s money and I should refund her her tip and that she was disappointed that I wasn’t apologizing for my work. So I left it at that.

she now is persisting to say that if I don’t refund her money back she is going to report my page. Need help! Should I refund or stand my ground?

You have offered to redo them for her, so if she’s not willing to let you “correct” your work or at least have a look at them I would defo say stand your ground. I know it’s scary though when someone threatens to ruin your reputation. X

Do you have alot of positive feedback on your page already? Did you take photos, somone will always try it on, id stand your ground, keep all msges between you, dont be threatened xx

Latest posts

Back