Client wants refund

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair look lovely you have done a great job. Definitely no refund! I think if there is a lesson to be learned from this then it’s making sure the client is fully aware of the work involved and more importantly the cost. If u hit her with that sum when she had no idea it was coming I think that’s where the problem lies! Not a criticism just thoughts on how to avoid the situation again xx

Personally if the client is questioning £230 for a great colour correction. She has not got the means to engage a legal team. Its all hot air, She just a cheap skate. The fact that she does her own color with box dye tells you everything. She wants to look chic, but does not want the price tag!
In the future hon, consultation with quote before you begin.....

We did one like this on Saturday. Box black, wanted the earth, not much English. Although she was happy to pay, she had no idea that she would be in the salon for over 4 hours. The real problem about time and cost, I think, is that we really don't know exactly what we're going to do or how long it's going to take us until we do it. I guess that the best scenario for the client is the 'at worst' one, and when you don't have to charge that much or take that much time, they think that's fab.

Hi everyone
I have terrible experiences with costumer last week
She came to my salon and begged me to change her bad very bad colour home done box colour black and very uneven no hair cut for one year
well I normally don’t but this time I said yes
she came 7:00pm and left 11:00pm
with stunning very beautiful natural based balayage
I used Olaplex and her hair was amazing condition
Everything was ok she was happy till we went to the price
I charge her 230£ she paid and left
The next day the nightmare start
She and her sister start coming and called me and complain how much she is depressed and miserable with her hair
and ask me for refund
I said no
She said she is going to sue me
Please help
No refund, you have done your job. Sadly, more and more people are falling into the "complaint discount" category. I worked retail and customer service for many years before I entered the beauty industry and have encountered many people who believe that complaining is just a matter of course for getting a better price. You went above and beyond to fix an issue that I'm sure many would have turned away and you charged accordingly, do not let bargain barbie ruin your business.

DO NOT REFUND HER! You have done your job perfectly.

I've always been disappointed with 10/81 I find its very unpredictable. 9/97 will be lovely you coukd even add 9/16

I had a client who let her husband (not a hairdresser) colour her hair.
She did however push the boat out for her wedding and ‘allowed’ me to do the colour - lucky me!
Next time round - you guessed it - hubby had decided to FULL HEAD FOIL via a YouTube tutorial!!!
It was as a mess
“How much would I charge to touch up her roots”
ROOTS .....

It’s a full on colour correction banding & bleeding EVERYWHERE!! - it will be at least £150
She walked out in utter disgust

Latest posts

Back