Client welcome packs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the mug so cheap?

Oooh this is a great idea :)

This may sound a bit dumb but how do u print ur logo/company name onto a mug and keep it waterproof?

This may sound a bit dumb but how do u print ur logo/company name onto a mug and keep it waterproof?

my oh does it. he prints it onto transfer paper and then puts them in a warm oven hth xx

Ooo i love this idea. Very creative!!

Ooo i love this idea. Very creative!!

I'd love to take credit but the mug and printed bags but it was my oh idea! He wanted clients to constantly be reminded of my salon, even when their having a morning cuppa!

And I use the bags for my retail products so when they leave their unknowingly advertising me!

I'd love to take credit but the mug and printed bags but it was my oh idea! He wanted clients to constantly be reminded of my salon, even when their having a morning cuppa!

And I use the bags for my retail products so when they leave their unknowingly advertising me!
Do you print the bags yourself? If so do you put them through a normal printer?

Just had another idea while making breakfast! My childminder does fridge magnets of the kids when they do something, she prints them her self, may do a magnet with logo phone number and opening times!

Oo that's fab where do you get the special paper from? Do you recon I cld find it some where like staples? Wow what about (running with the fridge magnet idea) the princess parties, hen nights, special occasion treats that ppl have taking a photo of them putting name, logo, contact number on it and turning it into a magnet

You can get photographic magnetic paper. I used vista print for my magnetic business cards. They are pliable but not as thin as photo paper. I wait till they do it free for so many and then you only pay for postage. x

The lady i emailed on ebay has gotback to me this morning regarding printing on the bags", I have ordered 1 as a sample so i can see what it looks like first, i have picked black and having my business card printed on it which ha slime green on so she is going to include the lime tissue paper for the inside.

Here is the link Ebay Personalised Bag

Will take a pic when it arrives and let you know what i think of it.

Any more ideas on contents for hair dressing clients?

Like the thought of the magnets ect - was thinking of a pen printed with details on it? nice for the female client to have in her bag........

I've just found a great website! Wedding Favours UK, Party Favours, Personalised Wedding Favours, it's mainly for wedding favours etc but they do bits and pieces for corporate events so you can get lip balms, mint tins, chocolate bars and loads of other bits personalised. I love the idea of lip balms and mint tins as these would be carried by the client in their hand bag and every time they get them out it's advertising for you! Loving this whole welcome pack idea! xx:biggrin:

Amore Hair, Maybe hair clamps, would be good if you could get your name or logo on them somehow. x

We are on form!
So my welcome packs are now going to be in a gift bag with my logo on and include
Pricelists, recommend a friend card, a voucher for a small discount on next visit, a fridge magnet (with salon logo tel and opening hours), an info leaflet about wedding packages, proms, etc and not to forget the chocolates!

OOH and then after they have been back and used their discount voucher they will receive a loyalty card.

Latest posts

Back