Client welcome packs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just marking this for future x

We are on form!
So my welcome packs are now going to be in a gift bag with my logo on and include
Pricelists, recommend a friend card, a voucher for a small discount on next visit, a fridge magnet (with salon logo tel and opening hours), an info leaflet about wedding packages, proms, etc and not to forget the chocolates!

OOH and then after they have been back and used their discount voucher they will receive a loyalty card.

Regarding FRridge Magnets, i was looking earlie ron Ebay again -sorry i no its so hated on here! You can actually but the magents to put ur own pici in, i was thinking of getting the jumbo sized ones and just popping a business card in, ill look for the link again and post!

Forgot to say earlier, i was researching on the net, some where else it suggested that you include a recommendation sheet, designed for each client which you fill in before giving them the bag after their service, explaining what shappoo's conditioners would be best suited to their hair, how often you would recommend a cut for their particular style to keep it looking its best, what styling products you would advise for styling and achiving the perfect salon finish but themselves at home? I thought this was rather useful, as i know before getting into Hair my salon neer told me any techniques, whatsort of brush or which styling products would best suit my hair and styles, its nice to know your client is paying for a full service and guidance in and out of the salon + if they know how to lok after it and make the most of their style, their surely going to recieve comments on how nice it looks ect ect - word of mouth recommendations.....

I don't know if anyone's mentioned vista print previously as not read thru all the replies, but since ordering my business cards they've been emailing me offers for things like fridge magnets, pens, mugs etc all free

Zazzle is also a great website for all these bits! X

Some great ideas in here geeks!

I will definitely take inspiration from here when putting together my welcome packs :biggrin:

Loving these ideas!

Started to hand out my packs today and they seem to be liked!! All the previous clients have one that doesn't say welcome and are loving their loyalty card! Day 1 seems to be really good
Anyone else started to hand yours out yet!

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone could tell me what you would put into princess party gift bags and how much would you charge for them? I have just started offering princess parties and was hopping to offer gift bags, but I'm not sure what to put in them other than nail art stickers? Thanks x

Marking for later!

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone could tell me what you would put into princess party gift bags and how much would you charge for them? I have just started offering princess parties and was hopping to offer gift bags, but I'm not sure what to put in them other than nail art stickers? Thanks x

Hair slides, got to be careful cos some parents won't want there child to have things like nail varnishes etc

I have found loads of bits in discount shops and in food wholesalers look in the slightly damaged part as I got some scented roll on lip glosses dirt cheap because the actual plastic display stand was damaged which didn't matter as I was throwing that away anyway :0) x

My princess gift packs have a lip gloss a heart shaped lolly, a bracelet (pandora style- bought the chain and beads off of eBay VERY cheap from china), and a business card.

The girls love them! And they cost about very little i think it worked out to be around £1.20

My princess gift packs have a lip gloss a heart shaped lolly, a bracelet (pandora style- bought the chain and beads off of eBay VERY cheap from china), and a business card.

The girls love them! And they cost about very little i think it worked out to be around £1.20
What a great idea thank you. Could you put a link on here of the eBay bracelets that you buy as I can't find any for children on eBay. Thanks x

What a great idea thank you. Could you put a link on here of the eBay bracelets that you buy as I can't find any for children on eBay. Thanks x

I bought them from this seller becky supplier | eBay

They took a while to arrive but I love them. We have 2 princess parties ver the eekend, the girls will love the We also provide a pink cupcake and a drink of pink lemoande. We do a colouring competition on a picture of a blank nail, winner is drawn at random and recieves a little gift. Each child will et a glitter tattoo or 2 and also their nails painted :)

Heres a pic of the bags :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335268081.533005.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335268081.533005.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 438
Thanks Jemima 26 for sending the link. x

What great ideas, thank you.
x

Latest posts

Back