Client welcome packs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marking for later :) some good ideas geeks

Marking this for later!!!!

Great ideas. Marking. All my clients get a corporate cupcake after each treatment. My logo on top. I'll post a pic to show u all. People love it. Am sure it won't be long for someone else close by to cotton on to the idea and copy but for now I'm the only one doing it. Heres a pic.... Xx :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340172700.170368.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340172700.170368.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 478
Great ideas. Marking. All my clients get a corporate cupcake after each treatment. My logo on top. I'll post a pic to show u all. People love it. Am sure it won't be long for someone else close by to cotton on to the idea and copy but for now I'm the only one doing it. Heres a pic.... Xx :)

They look lovely, a perfect giveaway if you ask me! Where did you get the topper from? X

There are edible printers around!!! Mad I know.  I get someone to print the toppers for me they come on a sheet. Then my cake lady puts them on top of icing discs. And delivers like this!! :)
Just not so great when u get a cancellation and I have to eat the cake!!! Hee hee.  xx

Heres a pic of the bags :)

These are lovely. I'm doing a children's paper party soon. Where did you get the bags from if you don't mind me asking? X

These are lovely. I'm doing a children's paper party soon. Where did you get the bags from if you don't mind me asking? X

They are from ebay. Search for organza bags :)

Marking for later. Thanks for the ideas x

fab ideas, I'm going to get some wlcome bags sorted this week if I can.

Brill ideas. Anyone know where you can get yor logo printed on stickers and edible cake toppers. Thanks xx

Does anyone know if cnd sell samples?
Do you think smallest would be a pinkies solar oil and handbag scentsations?

I'm going to go for.....(opinions please),
Pricelist
Loyalty card (if they don't already have one)
Pen or keyring (vistaprint)
Mint tin??? (Not sure this might seem rude as I'm up close to a few ladies and gents and they make think its a hint)
Pinkies solar oil or sample from a brand I use if I can get them?

Another quirky thing my friend does is she has personalised fortune cookies with her business card/paper in :))

Just want to add that i wouldnt probably do mugs as people like to have their own collection (cath kidston, denby etc).
I always put novelty mugs in the back of my cupboard!

Just marking this great Topic : )

Loving all the ideas! Very helpful thread.

Just commenting cause I want to find this thread later tehehe, really good idea x

Any more ideas for a hair pack? Do far I've got these (for extensions)

Looped extension brush
Dove conditioner sample
Soft scrunchie for night time
Price list
Recommend a friend
Aftercare advice
Business card with 10% off next refit

Think the bag may be too big cos its still looks pretty empty?!

Any more ideas for a hair pack? Do far I've got these (for extensions)

Looped extension brush
Dove conditioner sample
Soft scrunchie for night time
Price list
Recommend a friend
Aftercare advice
Business card with 10% off next refit

Think the bag may be too big cos its still looks pretty empty?!

Don't think dove conditioner should be in there, sounds good otherwise

Why no dove? I stayed clear of Pantene, but from some of the other threads, Dove is mentioned a few times? In the future ill be probably adding proper hair extension shampoo and conditioners etc, but I'm just starting out and haven't got the disposable income. Especially with two little kiddies! :) thanks for your reply though. Just want to give my ladies a little goodie bag, always nice isn't it x

Latest posts

Back