Client welcome packs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divine h & b

Reaction score
So after asking you lovely geeks about recommend a friend vouchers I have decided to create a welcome pack.
I am going to include
Price list, loyalty card, recommend a friend voucher and an information leaflet is there anything else you would include?

When I have my new clients I give them an aftercare pack for the first time which includes an aftercare card ( waxing or massage or facials) an exfoliating mitt ( the disposable ones from Ellisons) and I include a few sample sachets of products ( body scrub, post wax moisturiser etc ) and a chocolate in each pack.
I think the sample sachets are a good way to introduce them to your products that you may retail.

Jack

Thanks Jack like that idea and the chocolate! We do already give out aftercare sheets i dont think i could add this into them as we are a hair & beauty salon and do a wide range of treatments between us all.
But samples is great!

wow im loving this idea, im doing a wedding show soon and was thinkin along these lines for the show but never thought about doing for new clients!!

well done for thinking outside the box x

What a fab idea! I give clients info but have never thought of putting it all together in a welcome pack and I'm sure the samples and chocolate go down a treat.

What a fab idea! I give clients info but have never thought of putting it all together in a welcome pack and I'm sure the samples and chocolate go down a treat.

Chocolate will go down a treat if I don't eat them first !

Love this. Probably a silly question but where do you get sample sachets from :)

I'm currently thinking up ways of getting new clients and keeping them, i ahve already made some refer a friend cards but really like the idea of the welcome pack for new clients.

Can any one recommend any things which i could include - Hairdressing Only not beauty.

Also i have just been looking on ebay to price up some paper bags and have found a lady who will prnt them for you so ou could have them personalised with your logo!! I have emailed er with my business card and requested a price for 10 to start off with to see how i get n with giving the packs out with my busness card printed on teh sides of the bags, i thought quiet nic - especially as clients who are walking to and from the salon can do some advertising walking home with their bag!!

A beauty therapist on here asked how she could make her business stand out, so I said get the print and iron on transfer paper, print logo out, make bags from recycled fabrics from charity shop ( denim for heavy items, bed sheets and tshirts for lighter) then iron on your logo, if they are a decent size people will re use them, it's recycling and unique so there's a bag idea.

For hairdressing, I'm thinking of getting samples, business card, reccomend a friend voucher, price list and a free cut voucher with spends over £ on service or products.

I'm going to use card, print my logo on it, cut it to shape and stick it together so it opens like a book but has one of them little flaps for paperwork to go in unless I find the booklet things pre made xoxo

I think this is a lovely idea and I'm sure clients will love it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could design my own gift bags for this purpose? I would like rope handle glossy bags preferably and would like my logo and background etc, any help would be appreciated :biggrin:

I think this is a lovely idea and I'm sure clients will love it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could design my own gift bags for this purpose? I would like rope handle glossy bags preferably and would like my logo and background etc, any help would be appreciated :biggrin:

Got a sewing machine😖? Xoxo

I'm currently thinking up ways of getting new clients and keeping them, i ahve already made some refer a friend cards but really like the idea of the welcome pack for new clients.

Can any one recommend any things which i could include - Hairdressing Only not beauty.

Also i have just been looking on ebay to price up some paper bags and have found a lady who will prnt them for you so ou could have them personalised with your logo!! I have emailed er with my business card and requested a price for 10 to start off with to see how i get n with giving the packs out with my busness card printed on teh sides of the bags, i thought quiet nic - especially as clients who are walking to and from the salon can do some advertising walking home with their bag!!

Could you post alink to the bags whoch can be personalised. I found someone but they had a minimum order of 100 bags.

I make goody bags for pamper nights and also pack products in when ever anyone buys anything, it'd be nice to have my logo on them - or possibly stickers to stick on the bags.

x

lol tomme I am useless with sewing machines! I was thinking more of the bags like house of fraser cosmetics use or tiffany style bags if you know what I mean, just something simple with my own design, colours and logo. I don't want too much ;)

I have another business I run with my partner which is a spiritual/holistic business and we take people on retreats. I used the idea of goody bags when doing the fair's and I used brown paper lunch bags you can get from Asda and then printed labels with our logo on and stuck them on the bags. Never thought of them for my hair/beauty business though. Something I will deffo do. x

Could also try local cash n carry for plain paper bags!

My friend is dropping off one of their client welcome packs will let you know what's in them x

idea for hair welcome packs, i find a lot of clients do not use a detangle comb so if these could be bought in bulk for a good price it could work,,

In my welcome pack I have:

• Price List
  • Recommend a friend leaflet
  • Two £2 gift vouchers for treatments over £10
  • Samples of some of my product ranges
  • Mug with my salon logo on
  • Couple of 'treats'
All in a white paper bag printed with my salon name and costs around £2.00 a bag

Latest posts

Back