Client with Bio Sculpture on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi I have a client coming tomorrow who has been waring bio for quite a while, I would be using young nails gel and gelish to achieve the same type of nails, If she has her nails on can I buff them and in fill with young nails or do I remove them and start fresh. Thanks.x

I'd remove and start a fresh, bio wraps off with ease xx

I'd remove and start a fresh, bio wraps off with ease xx

Thanks tip top, do you know if bio has a clear builder gel they look thicker than just a gel polish?

I wouldnt recommend mixing the two products. Buff the Bio sculpture until it is matt looking, apply your gel remover or whatever product you use to remove gel and wrap in tin foil and leave for 15-20 minutes. We use a base gel of either Clear or Scripting. It is very slightly thicker than nail varnish, but not much.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I wouldnt recommend mixing the two products. Buff the Bio sculpture until it is matt looking, apply your gel remover or whatever product you use to remove gel and wrap in tin foil and leave for 15-20 minutes. We use a base gel of either Clear or Scripting. It is very slightly thicker than nail varnish, but not much.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Hi Stephanie thanks for replying, I have the gelish remover, it seems to be the same removal process for bio, I just like to have a idea of what my options are before the client comes in, it's a member of family who has been getting her nails done in a salon and the always look well, ( so no pressure lol).xx

Latest posts

Back