Client with COPD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williams1862

Reaction score
Morning geeks

I am hoping someone will be able to help me, I have had an enquiry from someone who wants L&P but she has COPD (breathing disorder). So the question is would you warn her that the filing of the L&P may irritate her COPD and do the treatment or would you tell her you can not do the treatment.

Many thanks in advance for you help.

Hi

I feel like always being honest to the client and explane whats on your mind. Its not or say no or just do it without explaining. You can explain and its the clients choise to say yes or no. Its mabey an idea to give her a mask during the l&p.

greetings Liz:hug:

Hi

I feel like always being honest to the client and explane whats on your mind. Its not or say no or just do it without explaining. You can explain and its the clients choise to say yes or no. Its mabey an idea to give her a mask during the l&p.

greetings Liz:hug:

Hi Liz

thanks for the reply, great suggestion about the mask don't know why I didn't think about it.. I would indeed explain fully to the client and I realise that it is their choice just wasn't sure about my liability is she did have an attack but that is something I should put to my insurers so will let you know what they say.

Your welcome. My father has COPD so i know first hand what kind of reaction dust can give when breathing in. The mask prevents a lot. Always a good idea to be fully preperd and to know how your insurens is. Hope to hear good news from you :)

Liz

Latest posts

Back