Clientele/advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hlovesbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted some advise on what to do

I started a mobile beauty business last month, and I contacted some of my regular clients from my previous salon to follow me if they wanted to. A few of them said they will get back in touch after New Year as they already had appointments booked at my last salon.

I haven't heard anything from them since. Do you think I should contact them again or leave it?

Also what are the best ways of advertising ? I have posted leaflets though doors and word of mouth but havn't had anything from it.

Thanks

I'm assuming that you were self employed at your previous salon, hence why you have their contact details.

They may not have been in touch yet because:
  • Clients will feel a loyalty to a physical salon building - may be handy for parking or work
  • they want to try out the new therapist first before changing salon
  • Aren't interested in treatments at their house
Don't take it personally. That's my key message. Move on to advertising to a new type of client that wants a mobile service.
Focus on creating your business website and FB page. Flyers through door works well too to get you started.
It will take time but keep at it! Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back