Clients are so thoughtless...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Grrrr, my 1pm just text to say something come up can't make it!
(full set of lashes). I text her last night to confirm and she said yes and added just wants lashes and not tan as originally booked!!
Now my 11:30 has just shown up (30 mins late) for a full set of lashes with a 4 month old baby!! Who has just started grizzling!

Ok, now while clients tint is on I am making up a bottle!!

Haha sorry I know I shouldn't laugh.

Are you going o charge your first client for a missed appointment? Sometimes they forget we have bills to pay.

Are you going to charge your second child for babysitting? Lol.

Hope your day gets better xx

Of wine...???:wink2:
Like it .. a lot she says as sipping a glass of chilled Chardonnay watching the rain pour down ... Dont you just hate this drought?

Like it .. a lot she says as sipping a glass of chilled Chardonnay watching the rain pour down ... Dont you just hate this drought?

Is it wine o'clock already in your house?!? Ive ages to go yet :sad:

Oh I hear ya! Had a facial booked in for 3pm which I confirmed with her last week when she cancelled for last Friday. Rang at 3 10 had that feeling, u no the one! She just said "I can't talk right now I'm with someone I'll ring u later"!!! Grrrr I'm fuming, had turned down an appointment for today as I was booked solid. It's the nature of the beast I guess in this game😡💓💓

Tell me about it, I had a Hollywood book in, she turns up 20 mins late and she asks me if I can do a full leg too, I have a full body in after this so I'm like noooooo sorry lol x

I have to ask...

What does..."just started grizzling" mean?

I have to ask...

What does..."just started grizzling" mean?

Moaning, whining etc.. Being a disturbing nuisance in other words!! X

lmao...the good thing with living in spain is that its always wine oclock!!!!!

Well I have a very thoughtless client my 7 year old daughter is having an operation next week my client wanted her nails done the next day so I explained I would have to let her know as this was happening but it would be probobly the week after so I can be with her for her recovery.

I get a text today ate we ok for Wednesday and how was your daughters op :eek: I have already explained the situation and the date of the op.I text saying her op isn't until the 1st and her appointment would be a week after the operation so the cheeky mare says well text me on Wednesday morning because a good nights sleep does wonders for a Childs recovery :mad: a nights recovery are you serious the poor little mite is going to be in pain and need her mum and I want to be with her.

I can't believe some people I mean the woman has 3 kids of her own.I could not believe it xxx

My first baby was due on Monday, my last day of work was last Sat, I've taken 3 weeks Maternity leave. A client text on Wed saying " hiya, did the baby arrive on time and if so can you fit me in tomorrow?"
She's a mother too!
Thankfully not everyone is the same xx

Ps, I hope your daughters op doesn't cause her too much discomfort and that she recovers quickly xx

Ps, I hope your daughters op doesn't cause her too much discomfort and that she recovers quickly xx

Thank you soooo much very sweet of you.I hope it goes according to plan because if it dosnt there could be serious complications bless her.

I can't believe she asked you to do nails after you had literally just had your buba.what the hell goes through these peoples heads.xxxi hope you and your bundle are doing well.xxx

Had another client not turn up. She booked in yesterday for tan, I confirmed this morn and a no show.... So rude!!

Oh and the one with the baby at end of her appt, hadn't brought enough money with her! Think she was waiting for me to say, oh don't worry!
I told her when she rolled in late anyway that I had only booked her xx
Amount of time and as she was x late it wouldn't be a full set!

Self centredness is vile.

Hope the op goes well Colleen. :hug:

The other day I had a semi regular client phone at 12pm wanting "squeezed in for lash ext"

I was like sorry im booked solid until 4pm or I could give u first thing in the morning?

She said she could possibly walk
around without them on until 2moro morning and did u not have a spare 10mins?!

I said no sorry as it doesn't take 10mins anyway so I couldn't fit her In until later.

She then said "well do u not have a lunch break?!" I was like eh?!?!? Lol! Some people actually don't care!

Katie x

Latest posts

Back