Clients' birthdays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
I would like to offer something for clients on there birthday. I do most of my advertising through fb and I advertise in all the groups but I am trying to divert people to my group which they can request to be added to easily.

I would like to offer an add on to an existing treatment but what? I am a bit stumped for ideas.... I would love to offer massage in some way as its my passion but struggling with what to do...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)) thanks my lovelies

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about a scalp massage? Something short and can be added to a number of treatments such as back, neck and shoulder massage, full body, facial or just as a standalone treatment. And it can be adapted to be as basic or luxurious as you like.

That's a great idea! thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I give my clients the option of 3 treatments and they pick 1. I used treatments that cost me pretty much nothing other than my time and used treatments that werent too popular. I made these treatments sound appealing and made sure i did a bloody good job when providing the treatment. 9/10 clients would then continue to book in for this treatment along with their usual treatment. Indian head massage became very popular quickly and all i need is a bit of massage oil and amla oil.

Latest posts

Back