Clients falling asleep?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
So I am currently doing a lash lift on my mum, she doesn’t pay for them and she is asleep.

Have you guys had people been so relaxed they have fallen asleep during a treatment?

Plenty! Especially during massage and facials. Even have one lady who sleeps through electrolysis!
I take it as a complement. Takes a lot to feel so safe and comfy that you can nod off :)

Plenty of times for me too!
I think the funniest is if they have a very loud snore and it wakes them up....we have a good laugh about it if they know they have been snoring. Otherwise I say nothing so it doesn't make them feel self conscious.
I definately take it as a compliment.

I snort a lot generally even when speaking so when I’m having a facial I’ve actually had therapists wander off for 15mins and me just lying there like wtf they doing. They always think I’m asleep so I have to open my eyes or speak after so they don’t get lazy.

I still want good skin that’s taken care of by the end whether I’m awake or not haha so that’s why I carry on even if someone is totally asleep.

I snort a lot generally even when speaking so when I’m having a facial I’ve actually had therapists wander off for 15mins and me just lying there like wtf they doing. They always think I’m asleep so I have to open my eyes or speak after so they don’t get lazy.

I still want good skin that’s taken care of by the end whether I’m awake or not haha so that’s why I carry on even if someone is totally asleep.

I can’t believe anyone would stop doing the facial because you were asleep!! Shocking!

I constantly fall asleep during any procedures, even during a tattoo. And often I hear that others are also falling asleep

I used to fall asleep with tattooing as well, something about the drone of the equipment?

I have a lady with a health condition who is either full of bounce or sound asleep. It's taken me a long time to perfect the art of moving with her and doing her nails during REM movements.

I always think it’s a real compliment .... proof of complete relaxation! Wonderful!

Jumping in here from hair, I too have clients fall asleep while having their hair coloured or blowdried etc.... Its definitely a good sign that they're comfortable in their environment and relaxed :)

Latest posts

Back