clients hand painted sunflowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Well she went for the handpainted ones, it took me an hour to do the nail art part which was quite long but here is a picture and there are a couple more in my gallery

Attachments

• sunflowers 007.jpg
    sunflowers 007.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 640
they are FAB i wish i caould so somthing like that.:cry:

They look lovely- well done

they're really nice Adele. xx

They look gorgeous hun - if they took you an hour to do them how much did you charge out of interest? x

not enough dont shout but a fiver

Delisnails said:
not enough dont shout but a fiver

You what !!!!!

Those are REALLY good and you only charged £5 :eek: That is worth so much more !

River

I won't shout but I have to say they are worth WAY WAY (oops shouted) more thatn that hun. xx

wow they are fantastic!! well done, such detail and they look so gorgeous and wearable. loads of gold stars :green:
did you do the art then sealed after, what did you seal it with???

They Are Gorg & You Deserve To Be Paid Much More.

where did you do your nail art course at??

i could do with a 121 with you for nail art because i must admit iam pretty much useless at it even though i am vtct advanced nail art qualified.:rolleyes:

Hi,

I know I should have charged more but I am really soft and charlotte is my only client that likes nail art so I kind of look at her as a model, I sometimes feel embarrased at charging too much as she had her nails to pay for too so it adds up.

Maybe when I feel more confident I will start to charge more, dont you think nail art is really difficult to put a price on anyway, I only used acrylic paints and no gems.

I did want to try and finish them off with some uv top coat, but did not have time for a trial so dare not do it in case it did not adhere properly to the nail. I have used two coats of super shiney, and suggested that she takes some on holiday with her to apply ever so often as if water gets to the paints it will be bye bye sunflower!!

I love them, they really are very good. Now here is a slap for only charging a fiver!!!! xxxx

Can you talk us through it?

I understand what you're saying, but I would charge according to skill and design.

Now I'm totally useless with nail art, but just off the top of my head, a couple of basic flicks and dots etc. not too much skill required so charge accordingly.

Something more detailed like your flowers that take skill and time, charge £1.00 per nail for instance.

They really are good and you shouldn't undersell yourself. I would have problems painting that on paper, nevermind someones nails !

River

you did a great job!

andrelax said:
I love them, they really are very good. Now here is a slap for only charging a fiver!!!! xxxx

Can you talk us through it?

If you are interested I can or when I get some time, as I have two naked toddlers hanging off me at the moment waiting to get dressed!!! I will try do a tutorial or sorts with pictures so you can see how each step is done I have just used acrylic paints.

that would be grate if you can do a step by step whenever you have time, i know what you mean about the have kids hanging off you, i carnt wait for my two to go back to school now.:)

thanks.

those are sooo fab!
my favourite flowers
so beautiful!!!!!!
xx jan xx

Delisnails said:
If you are interested I can or when I get some time, as I have two naked toddlers hanging off me at the moment waiting to get dressed!!! I will try do a tutorial or sorts with pictures so you can see how each step is done I have just used acrylic paints.

Yeah, I'd like that. Cheers xxx

Latest posts

Back