Clients picking nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
I see some gorgeous nail art around and I always wonder - do you have nail pops to show or does the client give you a guide eg. Colours and you just run with it and create? What if the client isnt happy with the finished result?

I don't do a lot of nail art and I only do the simple stuff, but I put what I do on colour pops. I went passed a salon the other day though and noticed they had a flat screen monitor on the salon wall showing like a slide show of all the nails they'd done (I presume it was their work!) I made out I was reading their price list in the window so I could get a better look, but I thought it was a brilliant idea and quite effective! There were 2 ladies sat waiting on the sofa and both had their eyes glued to the screen.

Ahh that is quite interesting!

I'm mobile so don't have the option of displaying as I'd like, I just have colour pops and my fb page.

But I will have a digital photo frame on my nail desk or a flat screen tv with a slide show when I get my home salon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got my nail art on display wheels and the client often brings a pic of soething they'd like.
If they dont' like what I've done they can always pay for it to be done again (but that's never happened!).
I have however started on a design, only done a little bit, and the client has a change of heart. I would rather them say before I've nearly finished or cured the top coat that they aren't happy, I'd rather they be pleased with what they've got.

Got my nail art on display wheels and the client often brings a pic of soething they'd like.
If they dont' like what I've done they can always pay for it to be done again (but that's never happened!).
I have however started on a design, only done a little bit, and the client has a change of heart. I would rather them say before I've nearly finished or cured the top coat that they aren't happy, I'd rather they be pleased with what they've got.

Thanks for your answer! I follow a few nail artists on instagram and they always have different nail on clients nails etc an I always wonder to myself if they just go for it from what the client has said or do they have tons of nail pops/wheels!

Thanks for your answer! I follow a few nail artists on instagram and they always have different nail on clients nails etc an I always wonder to myself if they just go for it from what the client has said or do they have tons of nail pops/wheels!

Most of my ladies tend to have an idea but I'm there just to steer them in the right direction too

Wasn't there a post the other day about someone doing something similar with their iPad or tablet? Using all their photos they'd taken of clients or pops and just putting it on as a slide show. You could do this as a mobile option maybe?

Latest posts

Back