Clients say the darndest things

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this thread sooo funny!
One of my clients asked what I was upto that night, I said oh I'm going to weight watchers (was 3st heavier than I am just now) and she says oh do you go your self or do you go with a friend, I said I go with a friend to which she said and is your friend fat too dear?! lol xx

LMAO at this thread! i have yet to experience an elderly client-really looking forward to it :eek:

LMAO at this thread! i have yet to experience an elderly client-really looking forward to it :eek:

Oh, you'll LOVE it.

One of my regular old ladies came in Sunday. Her comment to me...

"In my day, only whores wore red lipstick." :'(

Oh, you'll LOVE it.

That really made me laugh. Apart from the sheer rudeness of some old people, I love them. They always have some story to tell you and 9/10 they are kind and interesting to listen to.
Keep them coming girls I love this thread
x

Oh, you'll LOVE it.

This made me laugh!! I find it funny that as kids we slowly learn to recognise those times when it's best not to say things that may cause offence, yet evidently when we get old, we forget that lesson!!

I had a client who was well into her 70's, she refused pink and white acrylics, said only prostitutes wear nails like that!!!
Then insisted on red glitter tips on her own nails................
This thread is just so funny x x x x

Lol! You should of said "no I'm at it every night".....then took a picture of her face!

I have elderly clients that when they ask how long I've been with my boyfriend for (5 years) and ask if I'm engaged I reply no, they look so sorry for me and say "ahh well nevermind love"

Yeah rub it in a bit more please lol

Marriage doesnt change things lol !

I have been with my partner 7 yrs, got engaged last year and get married next yr after we will have been together for 9yrs. I too have a client in her late 70s who thinks its terrible I am not married after so long especially as we have LIVED together for over 6yrs. How dare we ;-) ha ha!

I had a client the other day, a long standing client, who said

"Oh, I never give you a tip do I, I suppose its because you work from home"!!!!!

She wasnt even old so I cant even blame it on that!!!!!

"Oh, I never give you a tip do I, I suppose its because you work from home"!!!!!

That's hilarious! Why on earth does the fact that you work from home mean you don't deserve a tip?!?
Rhiannon x

I was slightly stunned so just plastered that smile on and showed her the door!!!!! Very strange way of thinking lol x

How rude!

This sounds like my Nan lol! I went to her house straight from work the other day, wearing red stilettos and she told me only prostitutes wear red shoes. Apparently in her day they used to say 'red shoes, no knickers' :-D

I have an elderly, very blind client who is always immaculately turned out and very 'Posh'. After hearing me answer the phone one day she ordered me to sit down, as I did she asked me to repeat after her 'How Now Brown Cow'. Obviously I thought she was joking and as i was laughing she slammed her hand down on the table and shouted 'I said sit down and repeat after me, you need to learn a better telephone manner'! I found myself sitting in front of her reciting 'how now brown cow' several times until she was satisfied she'd 'cracked' me. Very scary. :)

I have an elderly, very blind client who is always immaculately turned out and very 'Posh'. After hearing me answer the phone one day she ordered me to sit down, as I did she asked me to repeat after her 'How Now Brown Cow'. Obviously I thought she was joking and as i was laughing she slammed her hand down on the table and shouted 'I said sit down and repeat after me, you need to learn a better telephone manner'! I found myself sitting in front of her reciting 'how now brown cow' several times until she was satisfied she'd 'cracked' me. Very scary. :)

Scary client!! :eek:

That's terrifying Nail Tex lol

Outside of the treatment room, someone saw me with my baby son in his pram, and asked me, ' Whose is it?'

I was a bit surprised, and a bit embarrassed, so I said quite pointedly, 'He's MINE.'

She said, 'Don't be stupid, whose is he really!?'

And the penny dropped she was asking who the Mum was, not the Dad...

Outside of the treatment room, someone saw me with my baby son in his pram, and asked me, ' Whose is it?'

I was a bit surprised, and a bit embarrassed, so I said quite pointedly, 'He's MINE.'

She said, 'Don't be stupid, whose is he really!?'

And the penny dropped she was asking who the Mum was, not the Dad...

:irked:

This comment had me lost for words:

Client: I bet you're a softy with your children.

Me: Actually I am. How could you tell?

Client: Because you're overweight. If you can't discipline yourself, how can you discipline your kids?

:eek::irked::smack:

I wanted to slap her.

Latest posts

Back