Clients say the darndest things

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This comment had me lost for words:

Client: I bet you're a softy with your children.

Me: Actually I am. How could you tell?

Client: Because you're overweight. If you can't discipline yourself, how can you discipline your kids?

:eek::irked::smack:

I wanted to slap her.

Omg that comment took my breath away reading it, I can't imagine how you felt listening too it!!

Even so who in there right mind would comment like that!!

But at least your not a horrid person who obviously has no ability to be nice to people! What an Idiot I would of told her to leave immediately!!!

Omg you would not believe how cross that has got me ...... I really want to write something horrid.........

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

WARNING: TMI!

I used to do a mother and daughter's nails back when I lived in England, and they had the grandmother come to stay over Xmas. They had her come in for her nails doing and she told me with great gusto how she had been snooping in her grandson's bedroom (I knew this guy from school btw lol) and had found a used condom in his wardrobe! She then told me she picked it up and carried it downstairs to the living room where she held it up in the air and asked the grandson, in front of all the family inc. aunts, uncles, cousins etc..., who the lucky girl was lol!
I was SHOCKED!

Client: Because you're overweight. If you can't discipline yourself, how can you discipline your kids?

I wanted to slap her.

I'm actually lost for words! What a horrid comment for someone to make.

I used to do a mother and daughter's nails back when I lived in England, and they had the grandmother come to stay over Xmas. They had her come in for her nails doing and she told me with great gusto how she had been snooping in her grandson's bedroom (I knew this guy from school btw lol) and had found a used condom in his wardrobe! She then told me she picked it up and carried it downstairs to the living room where she held it up in the air and asked the grandson, in front of all the family inc. aunts, uncles, cousins etc..., who the lucky girl was lol!
I was SHOCKED!

Nooooooooooo!!! The poor guy. Although I would question why on earth it was in the wardrobe LOL

I was SHOCKED!

That is soooooooooooooo funny !!! It's enough to put him off sex for life!!

I wanted to slap her.

This made me furious on your behalf! I hope you put her in her place. I would never let anyone get away with that. Why do some people think it's ok to be so rude?

People like that were either bullied at school or at home as children and enjoy putting others down to build themselves up. Makes them feel whole and worth something.

I had a manager like that. She's lucky I didn't want a criminal record or else I would have kicked her ass into the next century. Not even kidding. I almost punched her in the face.

Outside of the treatment room, someone saw me with my baby son in his pram, and asked me, ' Whose is it?'

I was a bit surprised, and a bit embarrassed, so I said quite pointedly, 'He's MINE.'

She said, 'Don't be stupid, whose is he really!?'

And the penny dropped she was asking who the Mum was, not the Dad...

I would have said "I wish I knew" and looked all sad.

But I'm a b**** ;) lol

I had a lady for shellac spa mani and shellac spa pedi , ( about 130euro of treatment) about 2 &1/2 hours work
So we wear talking and turns out she's a stay at home mum , her hubby is lower ranking than mine
( less money)
She said it's hard to find a job here she looked can't find any ( there's loads of jobs avalible on base ) anyway

She then asked me if I was going to get a proper job?

Urrrmmmm...

I had a lady for shellac spa mani and shellac spa pedi , ( about 130euro of treatment) about 2 &1/2 hours work
So we wear talking and turns out she's a stay at home mum , her hubby is lower ranking than mine
( less money)
She said it's hard to find a job here she looked can't find any ( there's loads of jobs avalible on base ) anyway

Urrrmmmm...

This is the kind of idiotic attitude that leaves me speechless.

( less money)

Urrrmmmm...

What a cow. I would have chucked her out. Or simply said: my job IS proper. I can provide for myself and my family. When the hell are you going to even get a job half as proper as mine?

Ok I wouldn't but I would def have stopped treating her.

What did u say to her? x

I wouldn't stop treating a client for that :) working with the public you learn sometimes they say before thinking lol
I just shut my mouth & think of the Money that She's paying for my pretend job ;)

also toled her chillies & taco bell on base had a sign up looking for servers ;)

I don't think she was being a cow, she's simply a thicko.

This weekend, I had a new client, a teenager, ask me if I was finished with nail school. :'(

This weekend, I had a new client, a teenager, ask me if I was finished with nail school. :'(

Good Lord! You really do get 'em.

Nowt as queer as folk

Haa awwww! Kinda a compliment And an insult! She must think you look nail school age :-D always a good thing.....

People do say the most random things. I hate it most when they ask what products it is and what u need as they want to buy it all to do their own "inbetween" apts, ofcourse i direct them to s2 who wont sell unless you prove your certifications, then i normally get met with "yeah, but you get all that sort of thing on ebay!!!"

Today I had a new client for massage. Went through the normal consultation etc asked if any ops EVER . So he gets undressed I look at his back and he has a scar running the WHOLE way down his spine.....I said "what's this??" He said " oh yer I've had a metal rod inserted along my spine"

Arrgh did you not think that came under the have you had any ops it metal ?????

How could you forget about that lol

"

Today I had a new client for massage. Went through the normal consultation etc asked if any ops EVER . So he gets undressed I look at his back and he has a scar running the WHOLE way down his spine.....I said "what's this??" He said " oh yer I've had a metal rod inserted along my spine"

"

Haha! Bet he was thinking well I don't see it every day....

"

It's an easy mistake to make. I have a tattoo on my back I don't see and I forget about it all the time. I also forget to mention my one operation.

I even forget about my tattoo on my arm, which kind of covers half of it lol

Latest posts

Back