Clients sending you texts not meant for you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because my name begins with A I often get mistake phone calls. So does the man (Alan). People sit on their phones.

I got texts from unknown number 'hi, is Brett with you'
Me: Wrong number
Text: haha nice try, that means he is
Me: no, you have the wrong person
Text: yes he's with the wrong person, you
Me: check the number, I'm serious, you don't know me
Text: I wish Brett didn't know you
I gave up and didn't answer any more.

Exactly!!! Lol
X

Mayb it was an "accident" he might have a thing for you hoping hed turn up and your in your bikini ;) hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a phone that would store the last number I had text or received a text from and automatically use that last number when I was texting
Sometimes I would forget and not change it, I've told people what coffee I wanted, asked what they wanted for tea and ended up actually having them round for tea lol
I've told someone that their aftershave really turned me on (mortified) was a family member
I soon got rid of that phone and I've been paranoid ever since and double check before I send now

My friend was kind of slagging off another friend to someone but sent the message to the person she was talking about
She got a reply, I guess that wasn't meant for me!

Texting can get you into trouble sometimes :-/

I had a phone that would store the last number I had text or received a text from and automatically use that last number when I was texting
Sometimes I would forget and not change it, I've told people what coffee I wanted, asked what they wanted for tea and ended up actually having them round for tea lol
I've told someone that their aftershave really turned me on (mortified) was a family member
I soon got rid of that phone and I've been paranoid ever since and double check before I send now

My friend was kind of slagging off another friend to someone but sent the message to the person she was talking about
She got a reply, I guess that wasn't meant for me!

Texting can get you into trouble sometimes :-/

What phone did you have coco !?

Ewwww I was imagining some sexy young topless gardener.. then the read the end :eek:

That's hilarious.

Oh Sam that's so cringe! What happened when you saw her?
I did something similar. But my boss didn't clock I was slating her because she was so stupid!

It was, to this day, the most excruciatingly awkward conversation. We that I would leave with a good reference if I were not to bad mouth the place again. Oops.

What phone did you have coco !?

It was about 6 years ago so haven't a clue what phone it was, it was my first touchscreen phone too and found it really difficult

Mayb it was an "accident" he might have a thing for you hoping hed turn up and your in your bikini ;) hahaha

Haha he would have a shock, at 8 months pregnant i defo wouldnt be in a bikini haha!! I wouldnt mind if he was fit, u can never tell where hes looking lolol x

Haha not the wrong person but I once had a client text me trying to say she would jump in the shower and then I could go round.

Her text read :I'm just gonna hump in the shower.

Couldn't stop laughing but I don't think she realised she had made a typo!!

Haha he would have a shock, at 8 months pregnant i defo wouldnt be in a bikini haha!! I wouldnt mind if he was fit, u can never tell where hes looking lolol x

Oh god hahaha I can literally picture him in my head :D

I sent an email that was meant for a pacific client, but it went to every client I had on my books at the time. I got an email back from another client telling me how unprofessional I was. I'm not that great with emails, so I don't trust myself , so nobody gets emails from me any more. ! :o

Pacific 😵

Pacific 😵

I really wouldn't highlight an individual's spelling/pronunciation mistake unless your own grammar is perfect, and I can assure you, yours isn't.

I really wouldn't highlight an individual's spelling mistake unless your own grammar is perfect, and I can assure you, yours isn't.

I think shes fully aware that it was a joke. Is that OK with you, or do i need to come down town to the grammar station? :Scared:

Last edited:
I blame my computer.. have you seen how old it is !!? It can't spell :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20140723_135414.jpg
    20140723_135414.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 176
You can borrow my type writer when that breaks Winnie :Love:I put fresh ink in it this morning.

Ive once rang a friend half 7 in morning when phone was under my pillow in bed, whilst having a bit of morning nookie.... And left her a voicemail!!!!!!!! Safe to say i blamed it on my little one messing with my phone, lucky we wernt too noisy! Lol x

I had one -

L'oreal excellence natural golden brown.
Clover
Crisps
Red and green milk

I like to go the extra mile but draw the line at going to Tesco for a client!

She text to apologise bless her!

You can borrow my type writer when that breaks Winnie :Love:I put fresh ink in it this morning.

does it type Shakespearean language too ? and if that's spelt that wrong, I don't give a flying **** !! :biggrin::wink2:

Last edited:
does it type Shakespearean language too ? and if that's spelt that wrong, I don't give a flying **** !! :biggrin::wink2:

I'm not sure, I haven't quite mastered the part of inserting the paper yet. I'll keep you updated though! As for the spelling, if auto correct says it's right, it's right. 😉

Latest posts

Back