Client's weird comment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was once doing a full body massage on a male, who in conversation brought up that he was a nudist....
He then asked me if I wanted a naked massage by him sometime!
Ewww!

I was once doing a full body massage on a male, who in conversation brought up that he was a nudist....
He then asked me if I wanted a naked massage by him sometime!
Ewww!

:eek:

I remember wondering if I would even be alive for the millennium cos I would be so old (36) and hoped to never reach 40 as that would be over the hill:biggrin:
You do the math, I am going Zimmerframe shopping later but it needs a little hand pillow so I can take it to work with me for manicures

Let's see...36 at the millennium and it's 2012 now, so add 12 years....

Jeezuz, woman! You're old!

My thoughts exactly. Lol

Jurate xx

OMG don't remind me :Scared: ( not quite 50 yet though.LOL)

I think a nice 22 year old toy boy would make me feel much better:biggrin:

See just the thought brought a smile to my face.

(Only teasing, am not really a dirty old woman)

Once I have my zimmerframe and Konad Stamped every surface I will post a pic

One of my pet hates is when clients come in for any kind of treatment (nails, tanning, waxing, pedicures.....anything!) and say "god you must get so bored of doing this all day"
It really gets my back up and it never fails to amaze me how rude some people can be without even realising?!
What I really want to say is "if I didn't enjoy my job I wouldn't be sat here in front of you love :-D"
They do come out with some weird stuff!! :p
X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Makes you feel like they think you are a little dim doesn't it?

Wow these are all so killer comments!

I was doing a massage on a male once and he kept quizzing me on my personal life..
Client- did you like school when you were younger
Me- no not really I was quite shy
Client- well no I don't expect you did, the non academic ones never do.. All the focus is on the brighter ones!

I was so annoyed, still annoys me to this day.. How is it they can make judgements on your personal life and you can't say a thing back to them?xx

One of my pet hates is when clients come in for any kind of treatment (nails, tanning, waxing, pedicures.....anything!) and say "god you must get so bored of doing this all day"
It really gets my back up and it never fails to amaze me how rude some people can be without even realising?!
What I really want to say is "if I didn't enjoy my job I wouldn't be sat here in front of you love :-D"
They do come out with some weird stuff!! :p
X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

This always annoys me too, they say it in a nice way so you can't get offended, the other one is "I don't know how you can touch people's feet" that really winds me up, it always seems belittling.xx

I had the worst client of my career this week. It was a walk in haircut for a 40 something man within minutes of starting his cut he looked at me and whispered "does the carpet match the drapes or is there no carpet?" I smiled and said lets keep the conversation about your haircut, he then said "You look like you like sucking d***, hows that tounge ring work?" I told him if one more comment is made he will be removed by security (salon is in a dept store). He said "ok.. Im sorry your being bitch, guess your not as easy as you look." Needless to say he is BANNED and IF i ever see him again he will be very sorry.

I had the worst client of my career this week. It was a walk in haircut for a 40 something man within minutes of starting his cut he looked at me and whispered "does the carpet match the drapes or is there no carpet?" I smiled and said lets keep the conversation about your haircut, he then said "You look like you like sucking d***, hows that tounge ring work?" I told him if one more comment is made he will be removed by security (salon is in a dept store). He said "ok.. Im sorry your being bitch, guess your not as easy as you look." Needless to say he is BANNED and IF i ever see him again he will be very sorry.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

O.M.G!!

I'd have left him with a half a job hair cut!!!
What an ass!!!

That's awful! You should of refused to do it!!
Mind when you were saying about carpets and curtains I was thinking why was he bothered was he an interior designer 😳 x x

What a lovely man!

I remember when my daughter was born and a client asked when she was getting Christened. I said she wasn't as my husband and I weren't Christened to which she said that we were all non-people and wouldn't get to heaven! Oh well....guess i'm off to hell then!

That's awful! You should of refused to do it!!
Mind when you were saying about carpets and curtains I was thinking why was he bothered was he an interior designer �� x x

Haha I have to be honest I read it and was like what? why's that go with the next bit?.... sat there a while.... ohhhhhhhhhhhh right, kick him out lol x

Haha I have to be honest I read it and was like what? why's that go with the next bit?.... sat there a while.... ohhhhhhhhhhhh right, kick him out lol x

Ahh glad it's not just me ;) x c

I am still new to this so fortunately haven't had many weird things said to me but did have a white lady I was giving a pedicure say;

The one thing I always notice about coloured people is there teeth because they are so dark you only notice there teeth

What a lovely man!

I remember when my daughter was born and a client asked when she was getting Christened. I said she wasn't as my husband and I weren't Christened to which she said that we were all non-people and wouldn't get to heaven! Oh well....guess i'm off to hell then!

How many people have been told they are off to hell on this thread alone? At least we will all have nice hair and nails and be lovely and tanned and relaxed from the massaged. Sounds perfect!

I am still new to this so fortunately haven't had many weird things said to me but did have a white lady I was giving a pedicure say;

The one thing I always notice about coloured people is there teeth because they are so dark you only notice there teeth

Now I already took offence as I hate when people say coloured but I know some people say it without realising it can be offensive but also yes I am black but I am not dark my mums mixed race, how cheeky and she ended it with I am not racist!

What a lovely man!

Don't worry sounds like most of us are going there anyway so we will be having a great time :)
Vicki xx

Latest posts

Back