Client's weird comment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was removed by security with half a cut. I also may have "accidently" smacked him in the head with my blowdryer when i dusted off hair on his cape:twisted:.

found this the funniest thread and cant believe the cheek of some ppl!! why do ppl think they have the right to say hurtful things??

the only weird thing that has happened to me, not something anyone said but a lady used to come in for cellulite treatments and never wore any knickers!!!she said she doesnt like them....surely you would wear a pair just for the treatment!!

You would have thought so wouldn't you.

I don't think I have any stories to share

I had the worst client of my career this week. It was a walk in haircut for a 40 something man within minutes of starting his cut he looked at me and whispered "does the carpet match the drapes or is there no carpet?" I smiled and said lets keep the conversation about your haircut, he then said "You look like you like sucking d***, hows that tounge ring work?" I told him if one more comment is made he will be removed by security (salon is in a dept store). He said "ok.. Im sorry your being bitch, guess your not as easy as you look." Needless to say he is BANNED and IF i ever see him again he will be very sorry.

Oh my freakin' god! This is one client I would've let the scissors slip and cut off one of his ears.

What a complete and total a**!

I am still new to this so fortunately haven't had many weird things said to me but did have a white lady I was giving a pedicure say;

The one thing I always notice about coloured people is there teeth because they are so dark you only notice there teeth

:eek:

Don't worry sounds like most of us are going there anyway so we will be having a great time :)
Vicki xx

Remember the old Billy Joel song, Only the Good Die Young?

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun!"

Wouldn't it be awful, sitting there on the park bench with St Peter and Paul, listening to the angels playing harps feeling all lonely and knowing all your mates are having a blast down under ?

Puh-leez! As if you won't be with the rest of us.

You ain't got no halo, sista'.

Puh-leez! As if you won't be with the rest of us.

You ain't got no halo, sista'.

Are you trying to insinuate something there ? I will have you know, I did my time, went to a convent, said my prayers, taught Sunday School. I was a good girl

You know what they say though , the good children always grow up to be WILD! :twisted:

Are you trying to insinuate something there ? I will have you know, I did my time, went to a convent, said my prayers, taught Sunday School. I was a good girl

You know what they say though , the good children always grow up to be WILD! :twisted:

I've hears that convent girls are the worst :)
Vicki xx

I've hears that convent girls are the worst :)
Vicki xx

Well all those years of abstinence took their toll she says sipping away at her Vodka and Tonic planning an evening of debauchery. LOL In all honesty it's just gonna be yet another evening of falling asleep in front of the telly. LOL :zzz:

I would take this as a compliment that you hve nice white teeth. Im white myself but my other half is from jamaica and im always moaning to him that his teeth look really white compared to mine. I dont think thay are whiter they just look it against his skin tone.

i have a friend who is also white with a boyfriend from jamacia and they have a 4 year old and she gets anoyed when were out as people will ask were her mum is or is she adopted. Or if we are out with a black friend people will asume shes hers. She gets quite anoyed by this. X

My boyfriend dosnt mind being called coloured as hes says why should he be called black when hes brown and then i say well i shouldnt be called white when im pink. Then we have a debate about it lol.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Someone once call my ex-husband "colored" and he asked that individual if he looked psychedelic to her. LOL

I had the worst client of my career this week. It was a walk in haircut for a 40 something man within minutes of starting his cut he looked at me and whispered "does the carpet match the drapes or is there no carpet?" I smiled and said lets keep the conversation about your haircut, he then said "You look like you like sucking d***, hows that tounge ring work?" I told him if one more comment is made he will be removed by security (salon is in a dept store). He said "ok.. Im sorry your being bitch, guess your not as easy as you look." Needless to say he is BANNED and IF i ever see him again he will be very sorry.

Why do men who see a girl with a tongue piercing automaticaly think we're easy??grrrrrr!
I've had mine for 7 years but won't take it out to please anyone lol!

I couldn't possibly post some of the odd things my clients have said (and these mainly from the over 60's - I tell you, it would make your hair curl lol)

Probably the rudest was:

Client: I bet you're a soft mum
Me: Well I am a bit - how can you tell?
Client: Because you're overweight. If you can't discipline yourself, how can you discipline your children?

:eek::irked: :smack:

OMG!! how rude xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Someone once call my ex-husband "colored" and he asked that individual if he looked psychedelic to her. LOL

lol i suppose we can only laugh i am sure most don't mean to offend its just a term some people use and dont see any wrong in saying so, my nans white and says it all the time, and i know she means no harm.

i was on a subway in NY once when a black man standing beside me asked me where i was from. i said ireland. he said 'man , i ain't never seen anyone as white as you in my life. you can see the veins in your wrist are blue'. i thought it was quite funny, he was so shocked.

Wellllll ive probably had lots of weird things said to me but one guy that springs to mind. I was massaging him and he had a girl with him who I thought was his GF. When I asked him he absolutly point blank refused and sounded horrified! Anyway massaging away and hes asking me "What does your family think of you doing a job like this?" Ermmmm a job like what?? I knew fine well what he meant but I just acted dumb and said "OHh my mum would probably prefer I worked with computers...?" Later he asks, "soo do you get many people asking for extras?" Why, are you asking like? What do these people think it is you know? I worked in a hotel for crying out loud! Later the girl doing the girl he had with him asks if she was with her boyfriend and she said yeah and she had been with him 6-7 months?

He must have thought I would give him some happy endings if he didnt have a gf?

OH, he was also telling me he was going to amsterdam for a weekend with his mate and did I know what amstrerdam was all about? He had no strings attatched and was up for a good time. Bloody CREEP!

Another one, comes down asking for massage for next day, he went away and asked his wife if she wanted one too and she said no so just him. So books him in next morning and he comes down, start massaging the back of his body, turn him over and go to get more oil when he says "hmm this full body massage, no?" I reply "Yes..." He says "You do here?" And points to his neither regions!!! I say ummm no and he says "Why?" WTHHHH? Honestly where do these freaks come from?

Wellllll ive probably had lots of weird things said to me but one guy that springs to mind. I was massaging him and he had a girl with him who I thought was his GF. When I asked him he absolutly point blank refused and sounded horrified! Anyway massaging away and hes asking me "What does your family think of you doing a job like this?" Ermmmm a job like what?? I knew fine well what he meant but I just acted dumb and said "OHh my mum would probably prefer I worked with computers...?" Later he asks, "soo do you get many people asking for extras?" Why, are you asking like? What do these people think it is you know? I worked in a hotel for crying out loud! Later the girl doing the girl he had with him asks if she was with her boyfriend and she said yeah and she had been with him 6-7 months?

He must have thought I would give him some happy endings if he didnt have a gf?

OH, he was also telling me he was going to amsterdam for a weekend with his mate and did I know what amstrerdam was all about? He had no strings attatched and was up for a good time. Bloody CREEP!

Another one, comes down asking for massage for next day, he went away and asked his wife if she wanted one too and she said no so just him. So books him in next morning and he comes down, start massaging the back of his body, turn him over and go to get more oil when he says "hmm this full body massage, no?" I reply "Yes..." He says "You do here?" And points to his neither regions!!! I say ummm no and he says "Why?" WTHHHH? Honestly where do these freaks come from?

i was about 8 months preggers and this guy rang the salon wanting to know what i look like in a bikini. i couldn't stop laughing. HE hung up on me. serves him right, the spanner!

Latest posts

Back