Climazone - Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkishtart

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone tell me If a climazone dry hair using velcro rollers? we've only used it for colouring or treatments.

Thanks in advance :)

ha i have to say ive never used a climazone to dry a clients hair!!

if you do let me no if it works lol

hi the wella ones we have in our salon do, you simply choose drying instead of colour. they are the big silver ones. a lot of the elder stylists in our salon will scrunch someones hair and then pop them under the climazone select natural drying and it dries the hair with no frizz/ i perosnally use it for velcros, putting the client under selecting drying for 10 mins. which climazone do u have?x

Hi I am thinking of buying a climazone - do you think they are worth the money - I havent used one since college (2 years ago)but seem to have more and more clients wanting colour??
x:idea::|
my son is thinking to go into hair dressing but he thinks that people will think he is GAY!!:Scared::grr:

Last edited:
if you're busy its defo worth it, as you can do a colour and speed up the development time with the climazone. do u work mobile? i guess if ur working for yourself id be worth it to speed the time up so you are not waiting as long and can fit more in

best piece of equipment I have bought, speeds up my colours by half. Also fab for hair treatments.

Mine doesn't give the option to dry or heat, just temperure, times and which lamps I want on. Its quite a modern one, however not the state of the ark like some.

TT:lol:

Hi Lea,

If your son is gay or not it really doesnt matter, I have lots of male hairdresser friends gay and straight, If hairdressing is what he wants tell him to go for It forget about what people think!!

Good luck to you both
TT:lol:

Latest posts

Back