Clincare buy in/MOQ/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cali-dude

Reaction score
I hope you are all keeping well, I have a quick question. I'm planning on opening a business to launch in Summer '21 offering advanced facials. I have been lucky enough to find a skincare brand that would cover most of my professional use and retail. However, I'm on the hunt for the advanced peel side of the treatments. Things from enzymes/gentler acid peels to something AHA based toward the top end of a light peel.

I've set my eyes on Clinicare as that seems to be widely appreciated and at an approachable price point.
My issue is that I have supplied all of my qualifications which have been accepted by 4Tmedical. The issue is that they won't give me a professional account as I''m not currently insured as I'm not actively practicing at the moment while I'm setting this business up, selling and moving house, buying a new place and working part time in another field.

I accept that they wouldn't want to sell to me without me having active insurance, BUT I struggle with the fact that they won't even provide me with cost inc VAT and SRP so I can make an informed decision if I even want to get an account with them.

Long story longer, do any of you have knowledge of the prices of the peeling products from Clinicare? And if so do they have an opening amount needed to buy with them? My budget for acid peels, pre and post care is £100-£150.

Any help would be appreciated!

I don’t have any experience of Clinicare but in general companies usually want you to invest in a minimum amount so that you carry a good selection of products. Commercial sizes are often quite large, it’s not uncommon for your trolley stock for one treatment to cost £5/600 because that’s only a few bottles priced between £80/£120.

I don’t have any experience of Clinicare but in general companies usually want you to invest in a minimum amount so that you carry a good selection of products. Commercial sizes are often quite large, it’s not uncommon for your trolley stock for one treatment to cost £5/600 because that’s only a few bottles priced between £80/£120.

I’ve found that opening cost to be around £600. I’m still getting many quotes back so hopefully something will shake out.

I’ve found that opening cost to be around £600. I’m still getting many quotes back so hopefully something will shake out.

Just wanting to add to this for anyone interested in Clinicare/4tmedical, I'm unsure of their other lines/devices but with Clinicare they require no MOQ or opening orders minimum. I initially had a fairly frosty email but I called and was greeted by Julien who couldn't have been more open, informative and professional. Very much looking forward to doing business with them!

I haven't had dealings with this company, but u could take out a basic mobile policy in the meantime, which would cover you if you decide to do some practicing on models, etc prior to your opening and would ensure you are within their guidlines to open an account.

I haven't had dealings with this company, but u could take out a basic mobile policy in the meantime, which would cover you if you decide to do some practicing on models, etc prior to your opening and would ensure you are within their guidlines to open an account.

I’m such an idiot! Why didn’t I think of this? Of course, I’m adding on a few courses to satisfy insurance coverage (like hot stones which I would have done under my last employers insurance). What a great idea! Thank you for mentioning ;) .

Latest posts

Back