Clip in Extensions with short hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of geeks are using clip in extentions, does anyone have short hair and use these? or have most of you already long tresses? im looking into every possible angle cos I really want my long hair back!!

heya!! i have shortish (bob length) fine hair and i use clip in extensions. most of the time i will curl them and my hair and clip them in or where it is a side ponytail and every one always says it looks lovely. i prop wouldn't use it on short short hair cos it would be to obvious. hth. x:lol:

Is your hair still the same length as on your avtar hun ?

If so,i personally wouldn't recomend extensions atm,they would be too obvious hth's

Is your hair still the same length as on your avtar hun ?

If so,i personally wouldn't recomend extensions atm,they would be too obvious hth's

its a little longer now, but after reading up on the clip in extentions I definately think Ill get some for when it gets longer, does anyone have any pics of the actual clip? Am curious to see a close up of it.

hairclip.jpg
The better clips are curved to fit the curve pf your head. the picture is perhaps slightly bigger than they really are x

Aw Paulette I think your hair makes you look really foxy as it is :hug: wish i could wear mine that short and look as fab as you!

I use clip in ones on my daughters short hair but did layer them to blend in with the shorter bits. I would buy some and them get your hairdresser to fit them and cut into a style.

Aw Paulette I think your hair makes you look really foxy as it is :hug: wish i could wear mine that short and look as fab as you!

AWW thx, my friends say they like my hair this short, I do too but its time for a change and Im a real nightmare cos I want everything yesterday. I used to have long hair about 3 years ago and it was nice I guess I wanted a change then too!! My plan is to get longer hair and then to have lighter highlights in it, but we will see. I must dig out a long hair pic for you to all see!

i use clip ins the wholesalers i got mine from do a few lengths ranging from about 8 inch to 20 inch. i`ve cut mine to blend in with my layers an no-one really can tell the difference!! :lol:

Would love to see photos if anyone has them, wearing your clip in extensions

Keep perservering with your hair paulette!

I used to have VERY short hair,cropped and elfin like.
Its taken over a year but noe my hairs a long bob,i know i used to want to clip in the extensions but i persevered its worth it when you gat over those few months believe me!:hug:

ive got mid lenght hair and i love my clip in hair extensions.i dont know if they do it where you are but in my area where they sell clip in hair extensions they will usually put some in for you before you buy them.i think that would be best for you as they would match your hair colour up and you would also get to see what they look like before you buy any.good luck and hope this helps.:)

Latest posts

Back