Clip in extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura4014

Reaction score
hiya

does anyone know clip in hair extension suppliers, ive had a lot of interest in people wanting to buy them

Lush are fab. Good deal on eBay from their shop

Beautyexpressuk do all types of clipins in chinese and indian hair. They are an international company they hav a base in london and sell on ebay and alibaba. Their prices are amazing. Ive used them for years and all my clients ar happy. Search google beautyexpressuk supermodel hair extensions and their ebay shop comes up. But i just email them what i want and they send me an invoice on paypal. They do next day delivery if you order b4 1pm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Beautyexpressuk do all types of clipins in chinese and indian hair. They are an international company they hav a base in london and sell on ebay and alibaba. Their prices are amazing. Ive used them for years and all my clients ar happy. Search google beautyexpressuk supermodel hair extensions and their ebay shop comes up. But i just email them what i want and they send me an invoice on paypal. They do next day delivery if you order b4 1pm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

thanks hun ill have a look :) xx

Latest posts

Back