Clip in extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
just joined today and would like to say a big hello to all of you!!!!!

Has Anyone used clip in in extensions!! im looking into getting hairaiser ones but dont know much about them! :irked: Ive been offered brand new hairaiser ones for £50.00 as a friend of a friend does them, is this a good deal?

Can anyone help!!!! This is the first time ive used them and dont know what to do 4 the best :smack:

many thanks leah x

hiya i use them all the time and the are the best , i couldnt live without them , . i got mine from a&a hair studios ( edinburgh ) for £140.00 ( that was a pack of blonde and a pack of brown )

i know that salon services have them for £15.00 per pack ( you will need three packs for a full head )

£50.00 is a good buy xxx
any questions just pm me

hi there

Its s hard to find information on hairaisers as i didnt find there website overlly helpful!

The £50 is for a 9 piece set so i can have spares! what is the quality of the hair like? have you had any problems with the hair or the clips ? is it easy to apply them? arethey easy to manage?

how long is your hair mine would be 20inchs

leah

They have them in Sally's.Didn't like the quality of the hair though,bit rough.Saw a demo once of them being put in.Make it look easy not sure if it is as easy as they make it look though.

Thanks for your honesty didnt know they sold them in sallys do you remember how much they where! Do you recommend i dont buy them then?any idea which hairs best?Do you or havbe you used any?

im lost!there so many!

there very easy to put in take a tiny bit of practise though , just make sure the extensions are a colour match to your own hair .

£50.00 is a very good deal for 9 strips as you will only be using 3 strips a time , so you'l get a good wear out of them ,

not sure about the quality of the hair ( what is the make of them )

just go for it and try these ones that you are being offered , if your not too sure on them shop around but it is a very good deal you are getting

i love my extensions i can take them out when i please , straighting , curl and tie them up

there very easy to put in take a tiny bit of practise though , just make sure the extensions are a colour match to your own hair .

£50.00 is a very good deal for 9 strips as you will only be using 3 strips a time , so you'l get a good wear out of them ,

not sure about the quality of the hair ( what is the make of them )

just go for it and try these ones that you are being offered , if your not too sure on them shop around but it is a very good deal you are getting

i love my extensions i can take them out when i please , straighting , curl and tie them up
Well I would say it makes a difference if hair quality aint nice and your hair is.Going to look a bit odd if one bit of your hair is lovely and smooth and another all rough.:)

all i said was i wasnt sure about the quality of the hair as she didnt specify ( thats why i said i wasnt sure )

i used to use the salon service ones and they were fine if you took good care of them and didnt over straightin them and just make sure you condition them )

They are hairaiser extensions from a salon in london, a friend of a friend can get them for £50 apparently they are normally about £150

well i would defo go for it , why dont you ask to see them first and have a look at the colour and quality , what length is your natural hair ? 20inch is really really long once you put them , my first set were 21inch and it was mad having hair down past my bum ( hehe ) so i had them cut a little and shaped

try and find out the make of the extensions and then goggle it

well i would defo go for it , why dont you ask to see them first and have a look at the colour and quality , what length is your natural hair ? 20inch is really really long once you put them , my first set were 21inch and it was mad having hair down past my bum ( hehe ) so i had them cut a little and shaped

try and find out the make of the extensions and then goggle it

Sorry sweety,I got the wrong end of the stick.Yes good advice.

hehe no probs

Latest posts

Back