Clip meche highlighting system, anyone know where I can get it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I am desperatly trying to find where I buy a pack of 'clip meche' (highlighting system)!!!

I was trained in them when I started and prefer to use them instead of foils (as I find foils slip out on me!!!! :lol:)

Does anyone know where I can get them?

Thanx
xxx

Hi, I am desperatly trying to find where I buy a pack of 'clip meche' (highlighting system)!!!

I was trained in them when I started and prefer to use them instead of foils (as I find foils slip out on me!!!! :lol:)

Thanx
xxx

Hi I think it was salons direct did them a while ago , you could ask them
their number is 0151 653 -5723 ,

I will keep my beady eye out for you :hug:

Thanx I'll give them a go!
x

It should be available at your local wholesaler too. I usually purchase from my local wholesaler, if it isnt in stock i ask if they can order it in, and they get it in 2-4 days.

(But I dont particularly like meche.. i prefer foil,lol. I have a couple of boxes in my cupboard if you want to pop to Skegness and cant find any lol)

I can't help you, but I'm curious.
What exactly is it?!

Thanx
xxx
We supply ricardoenterprises telephone 01204592611

You can get clip mech from Ricardo Enterprises 01204 592611.
Please contact Richard for prices and delivery

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanx
xxx
You can now only get Clip Meche from Ricardo Enterprises, Manchester.
Call Richard on 01204 592611 for prices and delivery.

or e-mail - [email protected]

I can't help you, but I'm curious.
What exactly is it?!
Clip Meche is a re-useable highlighting system. It's more environmentally friendly, gets closer to the roots and is more cost effective than foils.
Call Richard at Ricardo Enterprises on 01204 592611, for info and a free demo DVD.

or e-mail - [email protected]

You can get clip mech from Ricardo Enterprises 01204 592611.
Please contact Richard for prices and delivery

Thanx for your response, can you message me the price you sell them at.

I've had another person on here who is offering to sell me her's (as her staff didn't get on with using them) but it would be good to know the prices, should I need some more in the future.

Thanx
xxx
hi lauren im also looking for clip meche, any joy!!! if so please share with me, [email protected] thanks

Latest posts

Back