clip on charms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoealana

Reaction score
hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy the nail charms/dangles you can clip on and off. my client loves them but i bought them ages ago and can only get the ones you fasten on. i need the ones with gems preferably.
can anyone help??????

sorry to be cheeky just bumping this up

Have you had a look on E-bay?

anyone..........

sorry u posted at the same time. i have thats where i got my last lot but they are not the ones you clip one you attach them with a ring.

hi just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy the nail charms/dangles you can clip on and off. my client loves them but i bought them ages ago and can only get the ones you fasten on. i need the ones with gems preferably.
can anyone help??????

im on the lookout for these too- the ones you buy on ebay are terrible take ages to fasten- anyone.....pleeeeease ?

those are the ones thanks so much. if anyone knows where i can order a load i would be really happy

I got mine from Millenium at a show a couple of years ago. I just could'nt get them to sit right, they seemed really bulky. It was probably something I did wrong.

i just put it so the clippy bit is under the nail and they then sit right. you do need a substantial nail tho to look right i find

I got some of these by spangles ages ago. It was just at my local salon services. They were just sold individually though not in packs.

Latest posts

Back