Close by nail tech wants to book in with me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny2012

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm just starting up my nail business, I do bits from home and also mobile too, I had a message today from a lady who lives around the corner from me saying she would like to boom in for acrylic nails, she has also mentioned shes a nail tech too but isn't able to do acrylic nails on her other hand when she does them her self. I've had a look at her facebook and she seems very busy with clients etc shes also said that she is a bit of a perfectionist and hasn't found a nail tech that she's happy with. I don't want to jump to conclusions as she seems like a nice girl but im just worried this isn't genuine and maybe a way of finding out the competition kind of thing, even though im not really any competition for her business as she seems very busy. What does everyone think? Any help and advice would be great thank you

I would book her in and happily accept her money.

I love going to other salons and having a treatment even though i'm a therapist. I normally try not to tell my therapist what I do because I don't want to make them nervous.

I'm sure she will be happy with the service you provide, but if she has any comments, you can ask her to tell you what she would like adjusted and consider it free constructive advice from another professional x

I had the same situation and said I was fully booked however after she'd asked a few times I took the appointment and she became a regular client

I have two regular clients who are working nail techs elsewhere. Just like us they are busy people who like to treat themselves. I actually enjoy them booking in as it's nice to chat nails with other techs for a change. Sure it might be that they're checking you out but more likely they simply want nice nails. Take the booking and see how it goes.

Thanks everyone, I've taken the booking so Il see what happens, she seems like a really nice lady so fingers crossed. Thanks again for your replies

Latest posts

Back