Clothing staples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I'm in dyer(?) need of new clothes. Like, a whole new wardrobe.

What are your staples?

I'm bored of always wearing jeans and tshirts.

Pmsl I was going to say jeans & t shirts for staples!

My wardrobe litterally consists of jeans, linen trousers, t shirts, suit type jackets & wooly jumpers, all I've worn for the whole of December & January is wooly jumpers it's sooooo cold!

Black Leggins! I own about 20 pairs and you can wear them with anything [emoji23]

I look in my wardrobe and everything is black! I'm the same I need to get some new stuff x

Dresses :) easy can be dressed up or down. Cardigans to cover up in your dress. Big baggy jumpers

Definitely a good pair of boots too!!
Knee highs / over the knees go with everything - I love mine with jeans, dresses loads :)

Oh man! you have just opened a can of worms for me! I just love to shop. Online is the best! Asos app is on my phone and tablets!

I've watched far too many trinny and susanna to know avoid leggings like the plague! (i too went through a phase!)

So my go to are dresses, wear them with chelsea boots, knee highs, tights, Treggins-(trouser/jean leggings but an upgrade)the odd occasional shirt, pencil skirt, expensive looking t shirts (yeah you can get them from primarni) and a nice chunky and skinny cardigan. Get yourself a trendy looking blazer aswell. Dont forget to get nice undies too!:cool::cool: viola you have nice classy day time kind of wardrobe. If your looking for night time- thats for another thread lol! Think to yourself river island, mango models dress sense with a nice moonson bag with some nice costume accessories to dress it up and down! have fun! xoxo

Oh man! you have just opened a can of worms for me! I just love to shop. Online is the best! Asos app is on my phone and tablets!

I've watched far too many trinny and susanna to know avoid leggings like the plague! (i too went through a phase!)

So my go to are dresses, wear them with chelsea boots, knee highs, tights, Treggins-(trouser/jean leggings but an upgrade)the odd occasional shirt, pencil skirt, expensive looking t shirts (yeah you can get them from primarni) and a nice chunky and skinny cardigan. Get yourself a trendy looking blazer aswell. Dont forget to get nice undies too!:cool::cool: viola you have nice classy day time kind of wardrobe. If your looking for night time- thats for another thread lol! Think to yourself river island, mango models dress sense with a nice moonson bag with some nice costume accessories to dress it up and down! have fun! xoxo
Can u be my personal shopper please! [emoji3]

Love my leggings! With long shirts! Looks nice and way more comfy than jeans!

Roll on payday so I can get myself few bits. Wardrobe badly needs updating! Always end up going without! Have pair of knee boots kept over that I got for half price! Spied some black wide leg trousers in tesco other day so going to try them on . And couple of nice long t shirt dress types that would be comfy for work.
Anyone know where's doing nice funky blazers??

Roll on payday so I can get myself few bits. Wardrobe badly needs updating! Always end up going without! Have pair of knee boots kept over that I got for half price! Spied some black wide leg trousers in tesco other day so going to try them on . And couple of nice long t shirt dress types that would be comfy for work.
Anyone know where's doing nice funky blazers??
H&m have lush Blazers at the mo, I got a pair of reiker boots off amazon recently too I'm in love with them!

H&m have lush Blazers at the mo, I got a pair of reiker boots off amazon recently too I'm in love with them!

Not usually a fan of h&m cos the one here plays music too loud. But might be worth a look for a blazer!

Not usually a fan of h&m cos the one here plays music too loud. But might be worth a look for a blazer!
I did not notice the music! They do have some nice ones tho take your head phones & listen to your own music while you shop lol!

Our local H&M is about an hour away.

I don't notice the music in there. I just get so excited about the clothes!

Might just be the one near me. Was in h&m in Edinburgh and nowhere near as loud! Staff here must be deaf as posts lol! Can't wait to pick up my boots! Saw another pair of shoes in the sale there too so might have to buy those as well !

I'm usually wearing skinny jeans , vest top under jumper and converse hi tops , or ankle boots , and always wear a thin scarf !!! Don't know why but feel the need to wear a scarf

Latest posts

Back