Cloud 9 straighteners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura4014

Reaction score
my ghds are on the way out and to be honest these ones ive not be impressed with so ive just ordered me some cloud 9... seen a few good comments about them so i hope they are good :D xx

my ghds are on the way out and to be honest these ones ive not be impressed with so ive just ordered me some cloud 9... seen a few good comments about them so i hope they are good :D xx

They are amazing! X

I love mine. I always used GHD's before. I found GHD were great when my hair was freshly washed but when it wasn't, it tugged on my hair. Cloud 9's just glide through my hair.

I love mine. I always used GHD's before. I found GHD were great when my hair was freshly washed but when it wasn't, it tugged on my hair. Cloud 9's just glide through my hair.

yayyy i cant wait lol
simple things eh.... lol x

wooooooo thanks hun im soooo excited are they easy to use to curl aswell ? x

Yeah better than GHD's!! But turn the heat down a bit

Yes that's another good thing with them, you can put them at a lower temperature rather than having a set temperature.
I get excited at trivial things too :lol:

Yes that's another good thing with them, you can put them at a lower temperature rather than having a set temperature.
I get excited at trivial things too :lol:

glad its not just me then haha x

I used to work for the distributor so ive had a pair for a few years and wouldnt go back to ghd, means i can use them on finer haired clients without frying it!

I used to work for the distributor so ive had a pair for a few years and wouldnt go back to ghd, means i can use them on finer haired clients without frying it!

Nice! Get me a job ;) x

Just ordered my first pair of cloud nines excited :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

They send me a card of 200 pounds to spend with them lol think its like a credit card lol

Huh? They what?

They send me a card of 200 pounds to spend with them lol think its like a credit card lol

Have you bought alot from them?

Have you bought alot from them?

No nothing yet when I signed online I put my details etc and after few days they sent me a card with 200 on I don't know how didn't pay attention I will have a look where it is and take a pic it's lost in my mess room lol

Love cloud 9 the wands are great 2 :)

I am going to order some of these also

Cloud 9's are awesome, they put my Gus's right in the shadows x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back