Cloud9

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really still can't figure out how to buy them at trade price? Really need them ASAP.

Ohhh I figured it out and ordered my O set! So excited.

Loving cloud 9 all the way!! I don't want anything to do with ghd now they are sold in Argos!!

Any thoughts now cloud 9 are available in next?

Any thoughts now cloud 9 are available in next?

Really? That's really bad. I've not ordered moment yet and of that's true i wot be. Why can't people let things be exclusive to salons.

Really? That's really bad. I've not ordered moment yet and of that's true i wot be. Why can't people let things be exclusive to salons.

I'm trying not to be mad!! I want something exclusive!!

I went on the app on I-pad this morning, under beauty there they are. £129.00 for any one to buy. Don't get me wrong yes they are for all and not just the pro's but they should be sold by salons not department stores.

I'm trying not to be mad!! I want something exclusive!!

Honestly nothing is exclusive to salons anymore it really annoys me. We try to pride ourselves ome how professional we are yet everything we have/use can be bought elsewhere

I am not so sure about the o. Don't really know why I got it I just got so excited but I don't really use it much for my clients i should have got straighteners. I am going to sell mine on eBay if anyone is interested pm me. I do love it personally but need to invest money in other things.

Latest posts

Back