Cloud9

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Just ordered the Cloud9 tools for my new salon! Got the irons, wand and the O! Can't wait for them to come! Heard so many gd reviews about them :)

Ooo I really want the O :)

Not too fond of the O really, don't find that the curl stays in that long, just my opinion others may disagree!

I think the wand is overpriced, the o rollers are too heavy even with those crappy clips they come with but I do like the results. The irons are amazing though, better than ghd but only cause of the temp control. But that's just my opinion :)

Is the O no good then? I've heard the irons are really good?

I've never used them though, ive still got ghds. If they give up on me though il probably replace them with cloud 9 irons .

Anyone else like/ dislike them and are they worth the money ?

:)

Jealous much??? :green:

Hmmm... wonder if I can sell my children and buy all these? :smack:

We now stock them along side ghd !
My staff say theres no difference love the both !
I agree wands over priced and so is the o
But like to give my clients choice :)

Jealous much??? :green:

Hmmm... wonder if I can sell my children and buy all these? :smack:

Are they that good ? Ha. I have a child and or dog for sale if that's the case!

:)

Irons r fantastic, wand is as good as any and the o is too heavy with crappy clips :)

Liking all the input! And about selling children! Haha!

Should receive them tomoz! Got my Guinea pigs lined up :)

I am obsessed with my o! I love it! The straighteners are amazing! I just love everything cloud nine! X

Loving cloud 9 all the way!! I don't want anything to do with ghd now they are sold in Argos!!

Love the straighteners!!!! FAB

Maybe I am daft but how do I get trade prices? Do I have to be a partner salon?

Maybe I am daft but how do I get trade prices? Do I have to be a partner salon?

No I'm sure you can sign up as a stylist, if they query you application they will ring you x

i cant understand at college we use the o but it does not seem to curl much and if it does it falls out quick only thing i noticed was it gave a little bit of volume

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have irons and wand and wouldn't go back to any other cloud nine all the way :)

My wand and tongs arrived on Tuesday, my first bridal hair ditching the ghds in the morning :)

Used theO for a brides trial! Amazing volume! Even after I took it all out her hair was big and bouncy! She said I have 'Adele hair' lol

The salon I go to has changed to cloud 9. I think they are fab. I bought the straighteners they are amazing compared to the babyliss ones I had. The girls at the salon have also done my hair for nights out using the O and the wand I love them both.
Don't think you'll be dissapointed
X

Latest posts

Back