cloudy nails help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
Hi geeks, not workin at the mo due to long term illness but decided to put a set of nails on the other night, just to keep my hand in pardon the pun) They have gone cloudy underneth where the nails were blended and further down on the pinkie. Its not pocket lifting, i havent used a tip blender, using creative natural pink l&P

Any ideas geeks?

Hi geeks, not workin at the mo due to long term illness but decided to put a set of nails on the other night, just to keep my hand in pardon the pun) They have gone cloudy underneth where the nails were blended and further down on the pinkie. Its not pocket lifting, i havent used a tip blender, using creative Perfect PinkPowder.

Any ideas geeks?
This is a 'ghost shadow' from not blending your tips in as much as you need to.

CND is completely see through (even the pink) is completely see through so if your blending is not complete ... it will show right through.

A good tip for checking first is to put a little Cool Blue onto the area before you scrub Fresh. If you can see right thru it then you are done. If it looks cloudy ... you are not.

Latest posts

Back