Clueless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Im just getting back into beauty & nails after doing my acrylic foundation,mani & pedi,waxing and tinting courses 2 yrs ago,I really want to go mobile and add other treatments to my services but ive been reading thru nearly every post on here and I now realise there is so much I dont know,Its actually making me think ive wasted my time with my courses :rolleyes: I have no idea where to start,should I maybe look into a course that could explain the business side of things to me? I really am clueless. I know a little about insurance but thats it,any advice ladies? x

What are you concerned about in particular, or is it running a business in general? Do you have any family or friends with business acumen?

I just have no experience at all,the main things am worried about is getting into trouble for not doing something properly :o i.e tax,insurance,health & safety those kind of things,I want to do everything by the book and not get it wrong but the paperwork/business side of things am not sure what I should/shouldn't have,sorry if im not making sense :rolleyes: x

Phone falkirk for business they courses about starting your own business in the evening

Have u been to it?

x

No i did think about going but never went, they cover everything from business
plan to tax, even get HMRC in as well,i was told it is really good x

Latest posts

Back