Cluster lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good cluster lash glue. Tried salon systems and ardell lash fix but my clients are looking for longer lasting glue. Any recommendations

Hey. How long are you clusters lasting with the salon systems glue? If you're clients are looking for a longer lasting finish with lashes maybe try express lashes or semi perm? Clusters are more 'weekend' or up to one week lashes xxx

Cluster lashes should only be on a couple of days any longer and ur using too strong adhesive and doing damage to the natural lash. If they are wanting a longer wear out of their lashes then express or semi permanent lashes is what they need. If ever i use cluster lashes then i use same adhesive as i do with strip lashes

Could someone please explain the difference between cluster/weekend lashes and then express lashes? I offer strip, weekend and then semi permanent. I'm not sure what express lashes are and what they offer?

Express lashes are individual lashes that last around 2 weeks. There's a few ways I've seen to apply them, one of my friends does the lashes in sections and in my work we don't do them in sections. They are attached to the clients natural lashes but the glue isn't as strong as semi permanent. Good for clients going on holiday xxx

Cluser /weekend lashes are the lashes which are attached by a bulb at the base and should be adhered to the lashes with strip adhesive and should only last a couple of days max. Express is the technique of using the same lashes and adhesive as semi perm and just laying on the lash line instead of isolating. These should be left on no longer than two weeks or you risk damage to the natural lash as the natural lash tries to grow out.

What is the best glue to use

Latest posts

Back